ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The HR Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and deliver product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for an assigned territory.
- Support Employee Workflow product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing Federal Agency sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Drive strategic programs in top accounts such as customer journey sessions for roadmap and outcome alignment
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in (product specific area)
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Excellent communication writing and presenting skills
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Ability to complete tasks in an organized, detailed way with minimal supervision
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Demonstrated territory management skills, including pipeline building and working closely with Sales counterpart to drive execution excellence
- Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a dynamic, high growth organization.
- Willingness to travel as necessary
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.