Our company was originated on a simple idea: to leave everything a little better than we found it. In 1985, Greg Geiser founded Wedgewood with the purpose of doing just that - revitalizing communities, one home at a time. These days, we have continued to expand that goal of helping others. Whatever life changes may be going on, whatever the story is, we are here to simplify the home sale process. Wedgewood helps turn homes into cash, working on efficient timelines, and support homeowners in their move forward to the next thing.
Why you should apply:
Wedgewood offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
- INVEST WITH US -With Wedgewood’s In-house Investment Programs, you get to participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs.
- STUDENT LOAN PAYDOWN -Wedgewood recognizes the importance of quality education so we have partnered up with Gradifi to assist you with your student loans.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE - This is a great place to contribute to the community! Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, Wedgewood provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.
- WORK HARD – PLAY HARD - You can expect to get invited to various company sponsored events throughout the course of the year. Past events have included sporting events, happy hour, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
About the role:
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be the first point of contact for existing and potential Wedgewood Homes customers. You will evaluate their needs and address inquiries related to their home and transaction with Wedgewood Homes. You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data as well as scheduling open market acquisition mangers for home visits.What you'll do:
- Take inbound calls and inquiries from Wedgewood Homes customers
- Sourcing new opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Follow up on cold and warm leads
- Set and meet conversion goals and objectives set by management
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate open market team member for further development and closure
- Enter customer data into CRM
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree preferred, not required
- CRM experience preferred, not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze information
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Results driven, focused and flexible
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
APPLY TODAY, Let’s start your future with Wedgewood!