- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market or small business customers.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and customer meetings.
- The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience in Software, Hardware, or Business Services to end-users.
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
- The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
- High Energy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 or more years of sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with Bachelor degree or equivalent.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please
or Email us at [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 115293 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.