Regional Sales Manager Nordic Water - Full Time - Meriden (CT), United States
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our PE_Water team within Pumps Equipment division in United States as Regional Sales Manager Nordic Water to help us take Sales to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Achieve sales growth targets by developing and executing a business development plan.
- Travel focus within the assigned North American regional areas.
- Co-ordinate & conduct product training to all sales channels.
- Analyze and identify market trends and provide feedback to all support teams.
- Manage sales channel performance in order to optimize our position within the assigned territory.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is preferred or a similar technical degree.
- At least 5-10 years relevant experience in the process equipment industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with strong leadership skills.
- High energy, hardworking and highly organized to keep up in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
- Technically capable to promote Sulzer Treatment Products
If you’re a qualified sales professional with proven expertise in developing sales strategies and driving continuous improvement across, take the next step and make the most of your technical, sales and marketing skills.
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits for employees and their family
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance provided by the company
- Health Saving Account with matching funds
- 401k program with matching funds
- Service awards for tenured employees.
Location: For this role the ideal candidate can be located anywhere within the US within proximity of a major airport.
INo visa or work permit support can be provided for this role.
Have a question about the role? Reach out to Hope Cunningham at [email protected] We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work – so come and join our story, starting today!