Director of Marketing (B2B)
New York, NY / Remote
Are you an exceptional and creative marketing professional looking for your next challenge?
Do you have solid experience building a brand and creating awareness in the healthcare space?
Are you driven by marketing healthcare products and services that get noticed?
Are you looking to be a results-based contributor to the growth of an innovative, venture-backed company that is disrupting the healthcare industry to create meaningful change for people living with chronic diseases?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Cecelia health is a high-growth, venture-backed health tech company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical & device companies, payers and ACOs to deliver personalized, technology-based coaching to improve treatment adherence and health outcomes for people living with chronic conditions. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented workplace that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
What you'll do:
Cecelia Health seeks to hire a Director of Marketing to manage the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy, with an immediate focus on increasing awareness, refining market positioning, and generating demand to support company growth and profitability objectives.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you’ll collaborate with Product, Sales, Clinical, Customer Success, and Data Analytics teams to capitalize on growth opportunities. Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, analytics skills, problem-solving and project management skills, and a knack for forming trust-based relationships. Our ideal candidate has a flexible mindset, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can successfully execute multiple initiatives simultaneously.
You will make an impact by:
- Developing and executing marketing and communication plans (including tactics, timing & budget) to accelerate growth
- Developing tools and content to support the sales process and enabling commercial teams to learn and clearly communicate the value proposition of our products, including blog posts, white papers, and case studies
- Building the Cecelia Health brand and creating awareness in the healthcare space
- Developing and executing patient engagement strategies to provide educational materials to enrolled members
- Developing and executing company events strategy by identifying impactful attendance opportunities, speaking engagements, awards submissions, and organizing topical webinars
- Tracking and reporting on marketing KPIs, campaign ROI, and identifying opportunities to improve and optimize campaign execution strategies
- Growing company presence on social media by creating insightful posts that educate the market on company impact, raise brand awareness, and enhance online presence
- Developing external partnerships and relationships with industry influencers and opinion leaders, as well as media, to drive awareness
- Developing and launching CRM marketing programs across email and social, creating and implementing audience segmentation strategies
What you'll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience and proven success in marketing roles within the healthcare industry
- Experience in successfully engaging B2B decision makers in payer, pharma, or medical device companies
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, marketing automation tools, and email
- Experience building and executing effective ABM strategies to grow strategic accounts
- Exceptional writing and creative marketing skills
- Experience in working effectively with sales, client services, operations, and product management
- Deep knowledge of and experience in developing and executing strategic marketing plans
- Experience operating CRM software (HubSpot or Salesforce) and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to get things done yourself, along with leading and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
- High integrity and accountability
- High-growth company experience preferred
- Digital Health experience a plus
- MBA a plus