This is a fully and permanently remote work from home opportunity with a growing and stable company available in select states across the US: AZ, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MN, NC, NE, TX, UT, VA
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
We are seeking an experienced Channel Sales Director to drive Guidant’s revenue growth, develop exceptional Partner relationships and drive strategy for a group of Channel Sales Executives. The individual in this role will bring deep channel/ partner sales experience, strategic thinking, partner and client obsession, a passion for innovation and best-practice sharing, while showing they can deliver exceptional results over time. The Channel Sales Director should have a proven track record of building strong collaborative and inclusive sales cultures that empowers everyone to achieve their best work.
Experience working with financial, fintech or franchise companies is also desirable
What You'll Be Doing
- Channel Management
- Sets short- and long-term strategies to grow new sales
- Identify new national partnerships with Franchisors, Lenders, Business Brokers, Franchise Consultants, and other professionals.
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes information of targeted partners and industry insights
- Creates targets and commissions plans to promote growth
- Promotes company services and value proposition
- Establishes annual event plan and sponsorships
- Conducts webinars & in person presentations for partners
- Represent Guidant at select Tradeshows and Conferences
- Business Development Liaison
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure partner channel partners are supported throughout the process and our team is updated with industry needs and trends.
- Work closely with Marketing for ongoing communication and messaging to partner channel
- Update/Create Business Development presentation materials, when necessary.
- Management Role
- Goal setting and performance management on annual, quarterly & monthly basis.
- 1:1 coaching with direct reports
- Define Business Development best practices and team sales playbook
- Collaborate with Chief Revenue Officer on territory and partner ownership/allocation
- Set appropriate coverage schedules and approve timecards (payroll, vacation, etc.)
- Help shape the internal career paths of direct reports.
- Reporting / Administration
- Oversight of company-wide processes that provide other departments visibility to Business Development department activities
- Track all relevant call and conversion activity using SalesForce
- Continually refine and improve relevant processes to increase effectiveness.
- Collaborate successfully with Sales Director to optimize team selling productivity
- Support and assist with various Business Development initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Related field, or equivalent experience, preferred
- 5-7 years’ sales experience, preferably in account management and/ or business development
- Excited to work in a fast moving, high growth company for an opportunity to drive revenue growth and advance in a career in sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment where you can be a self-directed, independent worker
- Ability to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging by empowering all our employees to speak up, ask questions, and been seen.
- Ability to develop infrastructure to support team
- Ability and desire to communicate/interact with others & promote teamwork
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct outbound calls and email campaigns and navigate org chart to reach target contact
- Creative tactics to reach executive management for potential partnerships
- Skill in business development
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
For this position there are minimum work from home requirements that must be met in order to perform the essential job functions in a remote WFH environment. This entails that all employees have a space to work out of and wifi. For any questions, please reach out to [email protected] prior to submitting your resume.
- Our People are Key to Success: Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- When You Grow, We Grow: Continue to learn with ongoing training, career pathing, and supportive leaders. In just six months of 2021, we have already promoted 28% of our organization!
- Wellness: Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (with free premium option), competitive salary, and paid parental leave and a generous 401k match. Be able to disconnect with Paid Time Off of 3 weeks and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Work from the enjoyment of your home office. We work with entrepreneurs every day; we want you to have autonomy within your work structure with company provided equipment.
- Awesome Culture: Be part of Guidant’s award-winning culture and have the experience to connect through coffee with senior leaders or hit a home run being part of our company sporting events.
- Empowering Equity and Inclusion: Be part of an inclusive work environment that gives employees a voice to speak up, be heard, and supported.