Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Ariba Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation
- The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the management of the SAP environment. The responsibilities include configuring, monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis as well as scheduling and executing the SAP transport system. The SAP Basis Administrator collaborates to resolve SAP transport, Performance Tuning suggestions and source code problems. The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP & Oracle systems.
- Perform administration of SAP software application products, including SAP Business & Enterprise solutions, ECC, BW, CRM, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP software solutions. Provide technical support and troubleshoot software application related issues
- Executing daily operational activities related to the SAP environment including object transports, setup/configuration, operational SAP monitoring, troubleshooting and error handling, performance/tuning, backups, applying Support Packages, installation of add-on software components and problem determination/resolution.
- The SAP Basis Administrator must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution.
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements
- May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4-10+ years enterprise experience with Ariba Spend Management including configuration, customization, testing, deployment
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 1+ full lifecycle Ariba Implementations (S2P/ P2P)
- Detailed technical and functional knowledge of the following Ariba modules: Buyer, Contracts, Sourcing, Analysis, P2P,Invoicing andAriba eForms
- Understanding of the Ariba Network, configuration, experience with enablement.
- Ability to create workflows, rules, set up master data loads, mappings, define templates, custom reports etc.
- Experience with Ariba integration with middleware and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Experience with Ariba OnDemand Solution
- Ability to perform unit and performance testing on all system components
- Ability to travel to client locations on a need by basis (20-30% travel)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software
Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must be willing to live and work in one of the following areas: Sacramento, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, Gilbert, AZ; Orange County, CA, San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Knowledge of other S2P tools is beneficial
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Typically has 6 or more years consulting and/or industry experience
- Potential and ability to manage small engagements or work streams within large engagements
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles