Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country. We are seeking skilled, motivated, career-minded individuals to fill an immediate opening in the Sales & Marketing Department as an Inside Sales Account Executive.
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you help generate leads and serve as a first point of contact to potential customers to drive new business. Play an active part in growing the top brand in the alarm monitoring industry.
- Collaborate with account manager to prospect new business and expand customer base within the territory
- Coordinate the management of and response to all customer requests while building strong relationships with clients.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails, inbound lead follow-up, appointment scheduling, and sales webinar presentation hosting.
- Input lead information into database with in a timely, accurate manner
- Route qualified opportunities to the team for further development.
- Provide necessary support to other Sales and Marketing team members to keep the sales processes running smoothly.
- A two (2) year degree and/or 3-4 years of on-the-job experience in a related field
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to display a sense of urgency
- Candidate must be open to travel to events and trade shows as needed and have flexibility with their schedule.
- Strong team player, with a full understanding of confidentiality agreements and proprietary information
- A four (4) year degree and 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- Experience displaying the ability to develop lasting professional relationships
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: [email protected]
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail [email protected] We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify