We are looking for high-energy self-motivated Pre-Sales Engineer to cover our Nordic region. This position will align with our Nordic Account Executive to drive revenue growth in the region. Qualified candidates must have experience in enterprise software sales/presales. Experience in the enterprise mobility management (EMM) or cyber security space is preferred.
Location preferred: Stockholm, Sweden, open to other locations in the Nordic region
The Pre-Sales Solution Engineer (SE) supports sales team and deal flow by securing the “technical win”. The SE collaborates with sales, services, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work as an integral part of the sales team
- Own technical portion of the sale & identify additional opportunities where applicable
- Present & clearly articulate the value of Zimperium, while maintaining in-depth knowledge of competition
- Establish yourself as a technical evangelist and an advisor early in the sales cycle
- Understand customer requirements, create customized presentations, demos and respond to RFPs
- Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders from the customer. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
- Develop strong personal relationship with the security and mobility team in the customer organization
- Deliver tailored Proof of Concept (PoC) and workshops as needed and ensure “technical win”
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a presales engineering role in enterprise software
- Experience in cyber security space (Cloud, Network, End-Point, Mobile) preferred
- Certification in Security & Penetration Testing is a big plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with extremely high enthusiasm & intensity
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Self-disciplined and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work from home office; ability to travel approximately 60%
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Qualified candidates (no 3rd parties) should email their resume and contact information to [email protected].
Zimperium is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.