Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial operations experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payments. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
We are looking for experienced Support Engineers with a passion for customer success. The Customer Support Engineers will be responsible for managing and troubleshooting challenging issues for Tipalti customers. This is a customer-facing role that requires not just technical and product knowledge but also soft skills to help our customers resolve their issues. As a Support Engineer, you will have an opportunity to learn new technology and the potential to expand the role as the team grows. You will be empowered to learn about our product from the ground up and how we can better serve our customers.
- Provide world-class service to our customers and ensure customer success post sales.
- Provide specialized support on both technical and product issues, also manage customer escalations.
- Lead / coordinate actions to resolve customer issues while collaborating with other teams including Customer Success, Product, and Engineering as required.
- Act as a customer advocate by sharing product feedback with engineering, product, and the other internal stakeholder teams to drive product roadmap.
- Create and contribute to the development of knowledge articles in Tipalti's knowledge base.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of providing hands-on technical support at a SaaS company.
- Relevant academic degree that demonstrates quantitative and analytical orientation.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and listening.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Always learning, has a growth mindset.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk and Salesforce.
- Experience with NetSuite / QuickBooks or other ERP systems, knowledge of accounting is a big plus.
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company â€“ an advantage.
- Proven ability to read, debug, and understand HTML code, API calls, etc. - an advantage.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oï¬€ers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti