Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Personal Protective Equipment
Reports to: Director of US Sales
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing strong relationships with distributor partners and end-users through the generation of sales revenue from existing distributors within the assigned territory. This position will require living within the territory, which covers California, Arizona, New Mexico & Nevada areas.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities.
· Meet assigned quotas, sales objectives and behavioral goals as assigned
· Establish and execute account strategies for key distributors
· Expected travel is four days a week every week engaging the distributor or end-user
· Engage and ultimately own the relationship of the end-users within the region
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Maintain an up-to-date sales pipeline through daily activity within the CRM (SAP C4C)
· Continually develop product knowledge and become the customer’s recognized product expert on MCR Safety’s product line.
· Participate in our corporate training for Distributors
· Maintain positive attitude and open line of communication with co-workers and customers both internal and external.
· Assist with special projects, as needed
· Analyze sales reports of customer data to identify sales opportunities within your assigned territory
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Knowledge of: Sales and marketing techniques, computer and telephone operations, customer service and order procedures, outbound selling, proper phone etiquette and effective communication skills.
· Ability to: Read, write, perform basic arithmetic, communicate effectively, handle multiple tasks, follow directions, and work safely in an office and remote environment.
· Working Conditions:
· Office 20%
· Travel 80%
- Education (preferred level) Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 4 years sales experience, preferably in the PPE industry.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP (SAP preferred), & CRM (C4C preferred).
- Bilingual Preferred (Spanish)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- What is your current base salary preference?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PPE/Safety: 4 years (Required)
- Industrial Business to Business Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road