VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
Wage Range: $38,000 - $50,000 (Wage Range is based on annual income of our average to higher producing sales reps in this location)
Looking for a rewarding sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all. We are offering retail sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US market.
GoWireless offers external candidates up to $1000 in additional bonus opportunities and a promotion, for achieving certain sales goals in your 1st 3 full months of employment.
GoWireless values our employees and believes the business is only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Live Health Online
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- 401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
- No waiting period to use accrued PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Device and Accessory Discounts
- Cellular Plan Discount
- Training (Award Winning)
- Leadership Development Programs
- National Discounts & much more!
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link: Benefit Details
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
Position Overview: The Wireless Consultant is responsible for the providing excellent customer service and selling GoWireless products to patrons. This position reports to Store Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Responsible for meeting current sales metrics Responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region and by Corporate
- Responsible for executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as established within District
- Responsible for handling customer service issues
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance as established by Store Manager (SM) and District Manager (DM)
- Responsible for providing data as requested by SM/DM and completing weekly reports as required Flexible to work stores within District and outside of District as needed
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for cold calling and supporting sales cross-promotions
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM and DM
Only those with a strong desire to succeed and make money need apply. Most of our sales management team has been promoted from within, so those wanting to further their careers have the environment to succeed at GoWireless.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of required academia
- Strong sales skills and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, prioritizes tasks and works independently with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and the ability to work early evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (A one week training within the first 30 days of employment)
- Punctual and on time to all work related activities
- Coachable and willing to apply techniques and knowledge
- Provide an exceptional, best in class, customer experience
- Current on company communications, promotions & products (review all internal company emails daily)
- Willing to prospect customers via warm calls
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum sales goals and expectations
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
DISCLOSURE TO EMPLOYEES PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
The Company may collect, receive, maintain, and use the Personal Information of current and former employees for the following business purposes:
- To comply with state and federal law and regulations requiring employers to maintain certain records (such as immigration compliance records, personnel files, wage and hour records, payroll records, accident or safety records, and tax records);
- to process payroll;
- to maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers’ compensation and other liability insurance;
- to manage workers’ compensation claims;
- to administer and maintain group health insurance benefits, 401K and/or retirement plans;
- to manage employee performance of their job duties;
- to conduct workplace investigations (such as investigations of workplace accidents or injuries, harassment, or other misconduct);
- to evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment or promotions;
- to obtain and verify background checks on job applicants and employees;
- to evaluate, make, and communicate decisions regarding an employee’s employment, including decisions to hire, terminate, promote, demote, transfer, suspend or discipline.
- to grant employees access to secure Company facilities and maintain information on who accessed the facility;
- to implement, monitor, and manage electronic security measures on employee devices that are used to access Company networks and systems; and
- to engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of the Company.
- Compliance with Covid-19 guidelines
The Company may collect, receive, and maintain the following categories of Personal Information of current and former employees for the above business purposes as referenced by number:
Name, alias, postal or mailing address, email address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number, Social Media information (if supplied voluntarily), Auto insurance information,
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Physical Characteristics or Description
Eye color, hair color, hair style, height, weight, built, tattoos, piercings
4, 6, 7
Bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or other financial account information
Race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, medical or mental condition, military status, familial status, language
1, 2, 7
Job application, resume, background check results, drug test results, job interview notes, and candidate evaluation records, legal working status, veteran and disability status (if supplied voluntarily)
1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13
Professional or Employment-Related Information
Personnel file, new hire or onboarding records, I-9 forms, tax forms, time and attendance records, non-medical leave of absence records, workplace injury and safety records, performance evaluations, disciplinary records, training records, licensing and certification records, compensation and health benefits records, and payroll information and records
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13
Medical and Health Information
Doctor’s notes for absences or work restrictions, medical leave of absence records, voluntary verification of vaccination for Covid-19, requests for accommodation, interactive process records, and correspondence with employee and his/her medical or mental health provider(s) regarding any request for accommodation or medical leave of absence, as well as post-hire drug test results
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 13, 14
Transcripts or records of degrees and vocational certifications obtained
1, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13
Visual, Audio or Video Recordings in the Workplace
Surveillance cameras or pictures of employees taken in the workplace or at a Company function or event
4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13
Facility Access Records
Information identifying which employees accessed secure Company facilities and at what times using their keys, badges, fobs or other security access method
3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11
IP address and/or GPS location (latitude & longitude) recorded on Company-issued computers, electronic devices, and vehicles, as well as timekeeping applications on cell phones that employees use to clock in and out and that log the geographic location at which each time entry was made
4, 6, 7, 10, 12
Internet and Network Activity
Internet or other electronic network activity information on Company-issued computers and electronic devices, including browsing history, search history, and usage history
6, 7, 10, 12
Mobile Device Security Information
Data identifying employee devices accessing Company networks and systems, including cell phone make, model, and serial number, cell phone number, and cell phone provider
6, 7, 12
By selecting “Yes” in the “accept?” field in the following window, I acknowledge and confirm that I have received and read and understand this disclosure, and I hereby authorize and consent to the Company’s use of the personal information it collects, receives or maintains for the business purposes identified above.