Territory Sales Representative, Bulk Film to Converters
Base Pay $80,000-$100,000
Our client is a growing manufacturer of film and film-related products sold to converters and large commercial customers, primarily in food packaging. You will be reporting to a manager who is thoughtful and considerate, who believes their primary purpose is to help you succeed in the role.
Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Representative
- The primary purpose of this position is to grow sales across the US through the development of new clients.
- Grow existing accounts
- Attend trade shows
- Price Negotiation & AR Management
Qualifications for the Territory Sales Representative
- 3 years experience selling film products to converters and large food manufacturers.
- Hunter personality, and 3 years of proven ability to successfully develop new clientele and grow sales in Injection Molding, Extrusion, Sheet Extrusion, Packaging, etc.
- Highly assertive, relentless sales personality and the proven ability to proficiently analyze, prepare presentations, and close multi-million dollar growth opportunities.
- Willing to self-start.
- Willingness to meet with customers in your territory.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- film sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- selling to converters: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road