Job DescriptionJob Title:
Select Account Manager - Seattle, WA
H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
H&E Equipment Services has an opening for a Select Account Manager. Under the general direction of the Region Vice President and working in conjunction with the Branch Managers within their area of responsibility, the Select Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships in order to drive sales, service Select Accounts as well as identifying and winning new business. This position requires a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- 5-7 years of previous sales experience in the construction equipment rental industry
- Demonstrated success in managing and growing high volume accounts
- Proven ability to analyze sales data and determine a plan to improve account relationships
- High energy, positive attitude
- Strong organizational planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, smartphones, and tablets
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience of equal value in applied discipline preferred
- Sales experience in selling at multiple levels within an organization
- Sales experience in construction, industrial applications or related experience is beneficial