U Have Arrived:
Humanist Hospitality is an award-winning operator of leading hotel and restaurant brands. Part of the Vision Hospitality Group, what sets Humanist apart from the competition is our focus on human interaction. Managed by “Placemakers” and “Tastemakers”, Humanist Hospitality is comprised of inspired hospitality professionals we consider “Partners” in our success. Our partners thrive on providing service excellence to guests.
PEOPLE FIRST APPROACH
Humanist is a talent-driven company that values expertise and individuality. Our Partners focus on connecting with our guests and understanding the unique characteristics of the communities where we work.
We think two steps ahead, cultivating meaningful human interactions. We’re not interested in following trends, we explore what resonates and raise the bar for great new hospitality experiences.
COMRADERIE + COLLABORATION
Humanist runs on inclusivity and authenticity. We bring passion to every project, and seek input from our partners, guests, communities, and insightful humans of all kinds.
To be the preferred hospitality management company for partners, guests, and communities.
Passionate people inspired to deliver excellence, value, and results.
We don’t just offer jobs, we offer careers. We consider our people to be our “Partners” in our success. While they may wear the uniform of one of our International brand partners like Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, or Marriott, they are all Partners of Humanist Hospitality and embody our values. They are hospitality professionals. They are curators of guest experience. They are Tastemakers and Placemakers, but above all they are Humans.
What U Can Expect To Do:
- Be a role model to all partners on our team by displaying our Humanist Values in all aspects of operations through internal and external service
- Have a critical eye toward all products, services, and operational culture is in line with company standards
- Provide personalized service to every individual you encounter
- Administrative and general tasks including typing, answering phones, maintaining file systems, etc.
- Audits sales system for accuracy
- Handles all incoming RFP inquiries and assigns them to appropriate manager
- Run weekly reports and update internal messaging for sales and convention services teams as assigned
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other employees, departments, etc.
- Act as liaison between Sales department and clients
- Assist with special projects and on property events as needed
- Route all contracts/ turnover forms once booked by sales manager
- Professional and timely communication with internal and external guests
- Conduct hotel tours of guestrooms and/or meeting space as needed
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Perform any other duties as requested by leadership to aid in better operation of the property and service to the guests
What U Can Expect in Return:
- The highest caliber leadership in the industry who all have a focus on giving you the best workplace possible
- A team of individual partners that celebrate who you are and welcome you as part of our family
- We look to promote from within and offering training and development opportunities through our Future is U Program
- Access to our U Matter programs, which includes rewards, recognition, and incentives through our Thank U platform
- The Humanist Perks Plus Program provides discounts through our vast network of vendor partners
- The Humanist Support program provides the opportunity for our partners in need to reach out for assistance
Is This Career for U?
- Do you have a proven track record as an experienced hospitality Sales Coordinator?
- Do you have strong client-facing experience and abilities, including project planning, oversight, and problem-solving?
- Do you have the ability to think strategically and recognize and leverage opportunities related to Humanist's mission?
- Do you have the ability to speak publicly to a wide range of audiences, from line managers to senior executives?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with well-developed interpersonal skills, an understanding of and commitment to customer service, and a professional demeanor?
- Are you passionate about promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
- Can you demonstrate ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)?
- Can you demonstrate ability with constructive, team-centric leadership skills?
- Do you have excellent team skills, including but not limited to; listening, coaching, guiding, flexible working, adaptability, collaboration, and facilitation?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, including but not limited to; listening, asking questions, building consensus, presenting, obtaining buy-in?
- Are you able to report to work for scheduled shifts?
- Are you able to work a flexible schedule? We are a 24/7 business which may require work availability of nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Are you able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and in person?
- Are you able to communicate in the English language?
- Can you maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person?
- Do you have or can you learn knowledge of fire alarm system and evacuation procedures?
- Are you able to bend, reach, kneel, push, and stretch and lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds?
- Are you able to work for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment?
- Do you have eyesight enabling vision both near and far?
- Are you comfortable using a step stool or ladder?
- Are you able to use/lift arms and/or stand for up to 8 hours?
- Are you able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold and stress?
- Do you finger dexterity for operating equipment?
Is This Culture For U?
- Can you live and exemplify our Humanist Values?
- Diversity is important to us. Are you able to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds?
- Are you organized, honest, and can you work well with others?
- Can you be responsible for safety and security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets?
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Management Position? No
Entry-Level Position? No
Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- One location
Work Location: One location