Interested in the hottest technology space today – cybersecurity, security analytics, and big data?
Want to be a part of a dynamic and growing team?
Do you play to win?
If so, then this Business Development Rep / Sales Development Rep is the opportunity for you! We are seeking an extraordinary and ambitious individual to join our team, help drive new client acquisition, and help us bring SP6 to the next level. In addition to the unmatched sales training, you will receive in this role, you will help our Sales Account Executives break into new business opportunities. In this Business Development Rep / Sales Development Rep role, you will play a significant role in qualifying opportunities, building customer interest and all the while working for a company that will help you grow your career. We have a promote from within mentality and a clear path to a Sales Account Executive role.
Splunk is recognized by Gartner as the leading data analytics platform in the world. And, as one of the fastest-growing and most respected channel partners with Splunk, SP6 is looking to expand our business development team.
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and advance business opportunities through outbound prospecting. Including but not limited to, calling into and emailing marketing qualified leads.
- For leads that are more top and middle of the funnel, continue to develop and nurture qualified sales opportunities for future pipeline potential.
- Develop an understanding of SP6’s and Splunk’s offerings, as well as additional software solutions that SP6 will be introducing.
- Use knowledge gained through continuous education on existing solutions, new solutions, and trends in IT to analyze prospects’ needs and improve your ability to create interest in speaking with a Sales Account Executive.
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings for Sales Account Executives reps to further qualify and manage sales opportunities.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the business development activities that are being run at the same time as generating new pipeline.
- Prior experience with, or a strong interest in, both technology and developing a career in sales
- Drive, initiative, high energy; ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM a plus.
SP6 is a technology firm specializing in cybersecurity, CMMC compliance, and systems Observability. Our solutions include CMMC Guardian, a software application purpose-built for CMMC, automating the collection of data and status reporting tied to CMMC compliance, in real-time. CMMC Guardian is built upon the Splunk data analytics platform.
SP6 has built North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk Services team. Our team of cybersecurity and technology observability specialists ensures that the digital assets of customers are both protected and highly performant. SP6 delivers this expertise through both project-based Professional Services, as well as Managed Services for those organizations that can benefit from additional guidance.
For more information, please visit www.SP6.io.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold rated plan)
- 401(k) with company match
- 28 days annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Long-term incentive bonus plan also known as a company stock plan
- Formal Training and Development opportunities
- Opportunity for long term career advancement
- Your contributions are felt and recognized at our growing company
- Be Obsessed with Customer Success
- Take Extreme Ownership
- Hire to Uncompromising Standards
- Relentlessly Develop Team Members
- Seek Constant Improvement
- Perform as a Unified Team
- Operate With Integrity, Without Compromise
- Encourage Guilt-Free Work-Life Balance
- Care and Give Back