Requisition #: 14127
Functional Area: Field Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US – West Region
Work Hours: Non-standard work hours including evening travel
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc., a leading supplier of safety and compliance SaaS and consulting solutions, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Field Sales Executive. This position works in partnership with a dedicated Inside Sales Representative to drive enterprise-level Environmental, Health & Safety Services revenue for an assigned account base within the Pacific Northwest Region (Northern CA, OR, WA, and AK).
As a key part of our National Accounts platform, the Field Sales Executive position is responsible for selling a diverse suite of J. J. Keller products and services, including SaaS solutions, Training Content, and Consulting Services to Director, VP, and C-Suite level contacts. This position is the primary relationship point of contact with our largest strategic clients (Fortune 1000). This home office position requires frequent travel to client sites and must reside within the territory (Northern CA, OR, WA, or AK). We offer a competitive base salary along with monthly/quarterly/annual bonus incentives, which includes a guaranteed bonus each month for the first 12 months.
- Drives revenue in assigned national enterprise accounts by developing and leveraging relationships with Director, VP, and C-Suite level executives of clients. Influences long-term strategic decisions as a partner to our clients.
- Sells a variety of industry-leading SaaS products and services, working collaboratively with a dedicated inside sales partner, as well as internal support teams – implementation, marketing, consulting, legal and product engineers.
- Develops and implements selling strategies and business growth opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Navigates complex business cycles, working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the business goals of the client.
- Negotiates pricing, terms and conditions and other key agreement components for complex deals. Develops supply agreements, contracts, merchandising and pricing strategies as appropriate with internal support.
- Organizes and manages the sales process for each account to capitalize on selling opportunities and ensure all follow-up activities are handled in a timely manner, including transition to the implementation staff.
- Continuously qualifies and develops accounts by identifying additional contacts/buyers and sales opportunities. Develops meaningful relationships with existing clients to continue to support and grow the business.
- Services all clients, internal and external, as the primary point of contact. Works with internal stakeholders to help address any challenges to the mutual satisfaction of both the company and the client.
- Coordinates clients visits as appropriate, plans travel efficiently.
- Meet and exceed monthly financial goal objectives/metrics while developing a pipeline for future opportunities.
- 3+ years of field sales experience in a consultative selling environment.
- 3+ years of experience selling Saas/software/applications, and/or related EH&S training products and services.
- Solid understanding of the OSHA general industry and/or EPA industries strongly preferred.
- Experience selling to and negotiating with large enterprise level clients preferred.
- Experience building strategic business partnerships and navigating complex business cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or Marketing.
- Ability to effectively position, present, and close deals, both in-person and virtually.
- Business development skills and ability to utilize a consultative sales approach.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex regulatory / industry information.
- Ability to manage sales process independently and in collaboration with inside sales associates.
- Self-motivated with strong time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills. Independent problem-solving skills. Confident, assertive, and goal oriented.
- Ability to work independently, while also being collaborative with the team.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel approximately 50% of the time.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Frequent airplane or car travel required for this position.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
A Safe Environment During COVID-19: At J. J. Keller, our purpose is to protect people - our clients and our associates. We use CDC-recommended best practices to ensure the healthiest workplace possible, and our Environment Health & Safety Team continuously monitors our pandemic protocols. During COVID-19, associate have given J. J. Keller high scores for keeping them informed and safe.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.