About the job: Intralinks is looking for a full-time Client Engagement Manager. At Intralinks we are committed to creating lasting client relationships and ensuring their success. The CEM helps our clients achieve their business objectives by scoping and delivering on deployment of Add-On applications to the Intralinks Platform and managed services that help drive adoption and increase the value that we provide to our clients. Due to the nature of team and business, the CEM fulfills different roles within projects, including and not limited to leading client discovery sessions, design/documentation of solutions, actual development of solution, and working with other Intralinks teams on the delivery of the solution.
About the Team:
The CEM is an integral role within the Service Delivery organization within Global Customer Success (GCSO). The GCS organization is comprised of many levels and types of service providers who are located throughout North America, Latin America, EMEA & APAC. The CEM will work closely with all of them, within your responsible region, to design and implement solutions based on clients’ requirements and our product and service offerings. The CEM will also have a cadence and work closely with our Sales, PMO, SOC, Legal, Finance, Product Management and Development organizations.
- This role is typically engaged as the customer facing representative on a project team – primarily responsible for interfacing with client IT, Compliance & Security, and business stakeholders on the actual installation or deployment of our integration products or custom Managed Service solutions as part of the overall implementation engagement.
- Partners with technical consultants and other internal resources if need be to understand client requirements and create a solution based on the suite of Intralinks products or Managed Service solution.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
- Understand client business needs, gather initial requirements and recommend best practices through direct client interaction, and work closely with the cross functional teams to assemble solutions to meet the client needs.
- Present initial timelines and set client expectations
- Lead Kick off call and present project plan
- Lead/participate in client requirement gathering sessions to define and understand the overall client use case, requirements, infrastructure, pain points and existing systems.
- Recommend and implement solutions based on best practices, Intralinks product guidelines and rational sense.
- Documentation of different artifacts (i.e. Requirements document, custom processes, Work Instructions, etc) pertaining to the required service or Intralinks product.
- Communicate requirements and lead/coordinate with technical consultants and other service and support teams on the delivery of service or enablement of Intralinks products.
- Bachelors (Master’s Degree is desired) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Project Management or IT areas (i.e. development, network/system administrator, IT security) OR 2+ years of programming within a software provider environment
- Excellent understanding of SaaS architecture and technologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional technical teams including Customer Service, Product Management, Development, Sales, Pre-sales, legal and marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Has an understanding of APIs is desired (API experience a plus).
- Has an understanding of SAML authentication is desired (SAML implementation experience is a plus)
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.