Hi - we’re Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, we’ve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Boston, MA.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9™).
And are both proud and honored to be recognized as Comparably’s Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinno’s_ 50 on Fire_, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position*
We’re looking for a Manager/Director of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to join us in spreading the magic of Alyce. As BDR Manager for Alyce, you will be a hands-on leader responsible for hiring and training a team of highly motivated BDRs in order to build a qualified pipeline of potential customers.
You will collaborate with Marketing and Sales leaders to ensure both inbound and outbound leads are being qualified and funneled through the sales process efficiently. This is a coaching role, so the BDR Manager is expected to excel at sourcing, relationship building, lead generation, analysis and sales. This manager will work with different types of people and build an efficient process and continuously analyze results.
This role will also contribute to developing vital prospecting and pipeline generation strategies that will impact high level company goals for the present and future.
How you’ll make Alyce amazing:
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of our growing Inbound and Outbound BDR organization (getting your hands dirty as necessary)
- Bring a strong coaching mindset and support your BDRs through call coaching, Sequence review and development, email and social selling strategies, objection handling, etc.
- Implement and iterate on BDR processes; time, records, and task management, Opportunity management, BDR-to-AE handoff, etc.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, AM leadership among others
- Partner will RevOps & Marketing to build a BDR capacity model
- Help create and lead trainings for BDRs on all areas of the sales process ensuring your team is successful in their roles at Alyce
- Participate in the hiring, interviewing, and training process helping to scale a quickly growing team of BDRs
- Use your people development skills to develop career paths and plans for the members of your team
- Support your reps in all aspects of the sales process and hold your team accountable to KPIs
- Be a strong voice on the team for all business development discussions, meetings, and brainstorms and drive incremental improvement throughout the business
- Leverage key sales technologies to drive operational efficiencies (6Sense, Salesforce, Outreach, Vidyard, and Alyce)
How you will uplevel Alyce: *
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise B2B SaaS sales, management experience required
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets as an individual contributor and leader
- You have a willingness and excitement to jump into a rapidly scaling startup environment and build new teams, process and functions within the org
- Experience successfully mentoring, coaching, or leading others effectively
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and/or patterns in our addressable market
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to drive multiple projects at once
- Great at building rapport and aligning stakeholders to drive success
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time