Are you ready to join the company that is disrupting the IT Security industry with biometrics?
ImageWare Systems provides a fun, challenging, fast-paced team environment and stands out as a leader in cutting-edge, identity management solutions driven by biometric technology.
We provide end-to-end digital identity proofing, authentication and management solutions as a cloud SaaS and on-premises system.
Our Digital Identity Platform provides customers and partners with access to its patented technology for ultra-scalable and anonymous biometrics using nearly any vendors’ biometrics.
We solve the problem that is responsible for over 80% of corporate data breaches by replacing or strengthening passwords with your choice of biometrics and other multi-factor authentication methods providing the highest level of user assurance, security, and user convenience.
As a RegionalSales Manager you are responsible for leading the sales process within the Western territory for prospective Enterprise accounts. You will have boundless energy to generate leads, cultivate relationships, and leverage partnerships to develop the sales opportunity pipeline.
Our full suite of Identity management solutions offers everything an Enterprise needs to digitally capture true identities through the broadest range of biometric modalities. Our Identity Solutions extend from the capturing of identities, to identity proofing, physical and logical badging, and multi factor authentication. Without middleware, we provide real-time identity authentication, processing multiple biometric factors; fast, accurate, and critically secure.
Regional Sales Manager Key Duties include:
- Cultivates and closes customer relationships in existing and new territories; ensures customer happiness and success.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive regional plan that focuses on Enterprise accounts within assigned territory.
- Accelerates customer adoption.
- Continuously build and grow a robust sales pipeline.
- Works with partners to extend our reach and drive adoption.
- Develops long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Initiates customized proposals and communications for prospective clients and develops familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and field inquiries.
- Demonstrates SaaS and software security products and industry knowledge.
- Manages complex sales-cycles and presents to key business executives the value of our Enterprise solutions via web channels and in-person.
- Plans and executes strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation, and delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing and executing contracts.
- Maintains contacts and accurate account/opportunity data in CRM that includes forecasting opportunity booking value and meeting / partner notes.
- Achieves/exceeds monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
- Shares best practices for achieving results, product feature requests from clients, and opportunities for process improvement across the team.
- Travel expectations are up to 50%.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be defined or assigned from time to time.
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of quota carrying technical software sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years of proven technical sales experience selling B2B software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/On-premise)
- Extensive customer network
- Experience managing full sales cycle from calling to closing
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
Skills, Knowledge and Ability:
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Effective territory development mentality
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachiever of quota/revenue goals w/a strong W2 track record
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain both a positive attitude and the highest level of integrity
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
ImageWare provides an exciting, fast-paced, team-driven environment that believes in promoting from within. We offer our U.S. employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401K in addition to LTD, AD&D and life insurance.
Employees in the U.S. enjoy ten paid holidays per year, in addition to a very generous paid time off policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer