Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting the combination of enterprise hardware and software from a variety of technology vendors to support the sale of world-class solutions and offerings that deliver value to clients? Are you able to digest, manipulate and produce pricing and order details while delivering outstanding customer support? The Resell Inside Sales Consultant has the unique opportunity to make the pricing contribution needed to enable the selling at scale solutions that are complex and involve multiple vendors as part of Deloitte's Resell team.
Work you will do
The Resell Inside Sales Consultant will be responsible for sourcing, registering and pricing the components needed for a Resell opportunity. This Inside Sales Consultant will work closely with the New Offerings and Solutions Team. and Sales Execs to ensure the pricing and ordering elements of the sales process are seamless and repeatable.
Resell Inside Sales Consultant will focus on the following activities:
- Understand the relevant vendor's deal registration, pricing, ordering and escalation processes to ensure the best possible pricing for every opportunity.
- Gain a working knowledge of the relevant categories of hardware or software vendors' solutions and offerings to help verify the accuracy of the proposed configuration.
- Have a working understanding of relevant hardware or software vendors' pricing in order to make recommendations on how to optimize value without sacrificing functionality.
- Proactively keep the Resell team members updated regarding any issues, delays or conflicts as soon as they are identified and propose potential alternative paths.
- Stay current with hardware and software portfolio to understand new technology innovations, vendor strategies and shifts in the market.
- Help prepare documents needed to close product transactions, both on the client and vendor sides.
- When needed, help identify procurement sources for one-off request vendor opportunities.
In addition, the Resell Inside Sales Consultant will also support the below activities:
- Participate in efforts to increase awareness of Deloitte's Resell capability across the practice, including meetings, webinars, communications, etc.
- Build strong relationships with the assigned vendors and within the Deloitte Market Offering
- Understand and leverage Deloitte's offering portfolio and go-to-market strategy to build business
- Manage and report on sales aspects of solution's/vendor's portfolio Resell activities to leadership
Deloitte U.S.'s Resell team focuses on reselling of software, hardware, cloud services to our existing and new client base. The Resell team does this by collaborating with Deloitte Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Sales Executives across Consulting to identify client engagements where there is a potential to bundle hardware and software sales with implementation and support services and maintenance.
- Be tech savvy enough to identify errors or omissions in configurations
- Exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Experience in navigating in a matrixed organization (Partnership)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; must be able to create and manipulate financial models in Excel
- Strong project management skills: able to work independently on multiple assignments while maintaining quality deliverables
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintain composure and flexibility
- Proven ability to address and manage conflicts
- Analytical thinker able to analyze and interpret sales related questions and inquiries
- Highly proactive, self-starter
- Knowledge of key vendors solutions
- Understand resell model
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.