Digital PPC Advertising Specialist - Manager | Experienced-Level Position. (Inc 5000 company)
This is a full-time position.
Are you the best at what you do? If yes, you belong here.
About this Digital Advertising position
We are looking for a strategic marketer who can put themselves in the mind of the buyer, recommend strategic changes, manage budgets, and clearly communicate the reasoning behind those changes (new channels, budget reallocation, increases, etc.) to both marketers and non-marketers audiences.
A little about what we are looking for:
This candidate is a mercenary in the advertising space. Attention to detail, up to date on all new features, news, and ways to build and manage an optimized campaign. This person is able to clearly articulate the benefits and "the why" a campaign is structured in the way it is. This person is able to daily notate why changes are being made and build positive cases for the way the campaign is running.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data and analytics, as well as have strong communication skills, be extremely organized, self-motivated, and collaborative.
Responsibilities include detailed keyword research, market share analysis, writing ad copy with flawless grammar, building, testing, and optimizing landing pages (Unbounce), managing existing PPC campaigns, display and social campaigns, reporting, and other related tasks.
- Communicate directly with clients to build out robust strategies with winning outcomes.
- Perform daily account management in Google AdWords, Bing, and other advertising platforms for a variety of clients.
- Manage the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, conversions, and other important account metrics.
- Manage Google Tag Manager for client accounts, from initial setup, implementation to ongoing maintenance, and tracking.
- Manage Call tracking for client accounts, from initial setup, implementation, and ongoing maintenance and tracking.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists and account templates.
- Provide creative ad copy and landing page template solutions.
- Management of Display advertising in AdWords and other display advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Review monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engines and advertising industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with Google AdWords (Required).
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics (Required).
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role creating PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Ability to manage a high volume of client accounts.
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certified a plus.
- Advanced-level skills in Excel.
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate complex information clearly.
- Must be creative, detailed, and love finding strategies to get clients stronger conversions.
- Knowledge in SEO a plus.
- Familiarity with G Suite, Zoho, Hubstaff, Google Data Studio, Wrike a plus.
- A competitive personality who is pro-active, solution-oriented, team player, and driven by results.
- Salary Commensurate with Experience.
- Work Authorization in the United States Required.
Personal Attributes we Value:
- Enjoys working with people and is calm under pressure.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- An experienced eye for both great design and effective conversion.
- Creative, consultative, collaborative, and a strong communicator.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success.
- Command presence, not afraid to lead or manage to keep your team accountable.
- Initiative: the ability to get started and work independently when necessary, to come up with ideas, and carry them out.
- Highly structured, disciplined, and organized in creating and supporting, and developing new operational processes to ensure a consistent, repeatable outcome.
- A thirst for learning.
- Offers and solicits honest feedback and always has the best interests of the team and the customers in mind.
- Flexible with changing situations while remaining calm, collected, and committed.
- Mentors other team members and collaborates in finding creative solutions.
- Awesome attitude, great energy & relentless work ethic.
Things that make the job awesome:
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Opportunity for profit share options.
- Health benefits.
- Vacation Pay.
- A fast-growing company with a big opportunity.
- Great team and culture.
- Rewarding work solving an important problem.
- Digital Marketing: 4+ years (Preferred).
- We are an EOS company!
JobPerks following 60-day probationary period:
- Encouraged PTO + Sick Days.
- Remote Work Days.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Casual Dress.
- Kombucha & Nitro on tap.
- Snack bar.
- Onsite Gym & Shower.
- Free Parking.
- Community Involvement.
- Employee Development.
- Paid Volunteer Day.
- Inclusive Hiring Practices.
- Parental Leave.
- Promote from within.
- Mentorship Program.
Nuclear Networking provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.