Remote Inside Appointment Setters – (High Volume Outbound Agent)
We are seeking friendly, computer literate outbound agents to work from the comfort of your home office, setting appointments for our Solar Sales Specialist. If you want to work with an outstanding team of professionals that believes in family, community, green, renewable energy, then join Sunpro Solar. We are making a positive difference in people’s lives and improving the environment, one install at a time.
Our ‘Inside Appointment Setters’ will call on new and aged customers who may have had interest in solar at one point in time; or consumers who have agreed to receive information for solar through a self-guided advertisement online. You will discuss the benefits of solar with the goal of setting up a qualified appointment for our Solar Sales Specialist.
*PLEASE NOTE: You must use your own pc/laptop for this position. Specifications and internet speeds must be met, in order to receive an invite to schedule your interview. Step by step instruction videos will follow via email once you submit your application.
- Dual Monitors
- Webcam (for training only)
- USB Headset
- $14 per hourly plus commission
- $12 per appointment (typically 20-25 a week on average)
- 26 appointments on up you receive a $40 bonus on check
- PLUS $12 per appointment scheduled thereafter – UNCAPPED
- 3 weeks training Mon - Fri 8a - 5p CST
- 1-week classroom
- 2 weeks nesting
- 100% attendance required for the entire training period (no appointments, vacations, etc.)
- Training is full-time at the hourly base rate – no commission.
- Mon - Fri 11a - 8p CST; and, Sat OR Sun 8a-5p CST
- 40 hours a week (occasional overtime)
- 5 days a week (Tues, Wed, OR Thurs OFF, AND Sat OR Sun OFF)
- 200-300+ autodials
- Develop new sales opportunities by scheduling appointments through outbound calling.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; discuss the plus of going solar.
- Confirm appointments through outbound calls.
- Handle inbound lead flow, follow-ups, and e-mail outreach
- Route qualified leads to the Outside Sales team
- Collaborate regularly with Outside Sales, the Scheduling department, and Operations.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Maintain call center database by entering information.
- Perform outbound call campaigns generated sales leads to company.
- Adhering to call center policies and procedures.
- Answer inbound calls from existing and potential customers.
- Providing reporting on service levels for call center performance.
- Expect professionalism and reliability from call center employees.
- Meet and exceed daily outbound call quotas.
- Ensure that the call center goals are met.
- Start sales career with a growing organization in a call center sales and customer service role.
- Transferring calls to other departments/call centers if customer
- Make outbound calls to achieve the goals of assigned call segment.
- Minimum 1 year of inside sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to monitor relationships with prospective customers through CRM systems.
- Strong phone presence and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment required.
- Work hard-play hard mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Proven follow-up and organizational skills.
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
If interested, visit www.gosunpro.com to learn more about Sunpro Solar and The Pro Companies and to apply for a position at one of our many locations.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs install and maintain solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and is ranked 5th Largest Residential Solar Contractor in the nation.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment.
The selected candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations