Associate Director,Paid Media
NPAccel - Remote US
About the Company:
Neil Patel has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations, to name a few, as one of the most influential and successful marketers and entrepreneurs in the world. NPAccel is the agency that brings his passion and insights to life for the world’s small and medium businesses.
About the Opportunity:
Neil Patel Digital (NP Digital) is seeking an energetic, data-driven, and innovative Associate Director of Paid Media to join our growing Paid Media team. The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of experience managing paid search and social budgets of over $1M per month and understands what it takes to be successful in the evolving paid media landscape.
The ideal candidate will manage and develop paid media tactical executions for large brands active in social media and search. This position will develop strategic solutions for our portfolio of clients, manage a team of Paid Media Specialists, and support our ongoing training and operations programs..
Our ideal candidate is someone who is fun to work with, and can speak confidently on the value of our optimizations and work, and explain complex strategies in an easy to digest manner. Someone with a strong Paid Social background who has deep knowledge of what it takes to execute a successful Paid Social program. Is passionate about mentoring and helping to train junior team members to have what it takes in digital marketing. Last but not least, you’re looking to join a fast growing company that prides itself on education and thought leadership for our clients and the industry as a whole.
Reporting to VP of Paid Media, the Associate Director, Paid Media will be responsible for innovation and strategy growth while managing a team of individual contributors. Ultimately, driving the overall client health of their team’s book of business.
You will focus on building simultaneous growth for your direct reports, your client book of business, and the agency. The Associate Director role is dynamic and requires candidates to possess a sense of extreme ownership, composure, and thoughtful, collaborative internal strategic planning and problem solving to ensure, as a team and a company, we are thoughtful and moving towards our goals at all times. In this role, you will have a voice in all day-to-day operations and the strategic direction of our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues via an in-depth knowledge of paid media strategy and delivery across Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, and Bing. To include QBRs, RFPs, and review in depth campaign performance and “tell the story” via strategic insights and past experience.
- Build Paid Media Strategies for our SMB customers from conceptual planning to tactical recommendations, including flighting, LTV, cost per acquisitions goals, and budgets.
- Support of the new business team and internal Paid Media Team needs with process documentation as we roll out new service offerings.
- Hold weekly one on one sessions with individual team members
- Develop a deep understanding for audience buying across all paid media platforms.
- Communicate internally within teams to ensure success across all paid media campaigns
- Interpret, analyze and make optimization recommendations against paid media campaigns and database metrics.
- Engage in all aspects of paid media, including platform capabilities, targeting opportunities, pricing formats and bidding strategies.
- Identify opportunities and effectively communicate NPD’s value to up-sell existing clients for larger advertising budgets.
- Prepare, research and present paid media plans working with a variety of external clients
Required Skills and Expertise:
- BA/BS Degree (Business or Marketing preferred) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- 6-7 years of agency, social media/digital marketing, paid social media planning, social platform strategy development, delivery, and account management work experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing paid media campaigns on various platforms.
- Detailed understanding of paid social media landscape and working knowledge of paid search landscape.
- In-depth knowledge and experience navigating large data sets, Facebook Insights, Ads Manager and conversion tools, Google analytics, and third-party optimization tools
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Intelligent, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous.
- Skilled at strategic and consultative sales and metrics driven sales.
- Ability to work with external clients.
- Results oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fast Learner - Able to learn new programs and skills quickly.
- Excellent computer skills Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, GoogleDocs
- Ability to translate digital & industry trends into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of C-Suite and Marketing audiences
- Deep understanding of agency-style business operations and how to leverage performance tactics to ensure long-term customer success and continued revenue growth
- Demonstrated experience leading or mentoring team members
- Great written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize time and workload efficiently
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail & exceptionally strong with numbers & analysis
- A passion for online marketing and branding
This is a 100% remote opportunity (US candidates only). This position is full-time, salary.
We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding community, and professional reputation. We value our company culture, which is friendly and respectful. We provide comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K and paid time off. NPAccel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPAccel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.