We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Build your edge. Build what's next.
Become a Zebra!
The Account Operations Manager reports to the Manager, Co-Marketing & Client Operations and ensures on-time, efficient production of marketing content and assets by the Twenty6 Studios in-house agency team. The core focus for this role will be overseeing the day to day activities of creative & development resources on multiple projects and managing stakeholder relationships. Daily tasks will include developing & maintaining project schedules, organizing & documenting outcomes of stakeholder meetings, asset proofing, trafficking and final file delivery. This role requires someone who thrives at a fast pace, can manage multiple programs and stakeholders simultaneously and leans towards being an over-communicator.
- Manages the production of marketing campaigns and content used in awareness, demand generation and seller enablement activities. This includes assets such as landing pages, emails, advertising campaigns, videos and multimedia, interactive web content, case studies, brochures, presentations and more.
- Leads account management activities for specific lines of business including input gathering, brief finalization, clarifying stakeholder feedback, and long term roadmap planning,
- Oversees projects through all phases to ensure requirements of the brief are met, and content is on brand and of high quality. This includes proactive planning, scoping, budgeting, briefing, tracking project plans and working closely with in-house creative director and agency resources.
- Is proactive in the assessment of constraints, dependencies and risks facing projects and programs to maximize the team’s ability to meet requirements and deadlines and reduce shift. Delivers weekly status report of project health based on assessment to key stakeholders and leadership.
- Responsible for delivery of final assets to stakeholders based on process defined across Portfolio Marketing organization. Includes proofing against brief, feedback and creative best practices, as well as review of final file packages to ensure delivery standards are met.
- Builds and maintains relationships across marketing organization, particularly within Portfolio Marketing team to ensure strong partnership opportunities for Twenty6 Studios.
- 2 years experience in a inhouse agency or a creative agency
- Marketing production management experience including email, web, demand generation, digital advertising
- Detailed understanding of the creative production process and experience working with creative directors, copywriters, designers, videographers and other creative resources
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working in project management and collaboration software such as Workfront or Basecamp
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.