Simco-Ion has been in the static control business since 1936, and their longevity speaks to their success at improving safety, increasing efficiency, and lowering overall cost for customers. At the forefront of the static control industry for over 80 years, today Simco-Ion is a global enterprise with vast intellectual property and resources. When working at Simco-Ion, you will be empowered in an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to make an impact.
ITW, a Fortune 200 company, is one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. The company has prospered for over 100 years, changing the way people live and work all over the world. Each of ITW’s businesses has an independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate. It is the highly talented people at ITW who drive success through new products and customer driven solutions.
To learn more about the Simco-Ion and what we do, please visit our website at: https://www.simco-ion.com/industrial and our corporate website at: https://itw.com/
Immediate Activity Support/Priorities:
- New Product Launch Support
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Distributor Marketing Coordination
- Digital Asset Management Site Support
- Inbound Web Inquiries Disposition
- Website and Online Marketing Support
- Trade Show/Event Support
- Liaison support for Asia Marketing
General functions and duties:
- Content Management
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Lead generation enablement
- Company website; edits and updates
- Web/Google Analytics/SEO
- Graphic designs
- E-mail campaigns
- Video & webinar production
- Social media
Digital Marketing Campaigns and related expertise.
- Customer focus with strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Graphic design ability (proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc) and have an eye for designs and colors.
- Experience using digital marketing platforms (Marketing software tools, ie, Hubspot, Marketo, ACT On, WordPress, Google Analytics).
- Understand and practice lead generation & sales enablement.
- Familiar with basic web design tools & editing.
- Have knowledge of best practice in video & webinar production.
- Have knowledge and ability to support marketing communications functions with professionalism and thoroughness.
- Uses critical judgments to prioritize tasks based on fluctuating team goals.
- Coordinate workflows among the team and proactively provide support to multiple project tasks.
- Ability to follow through on commitments and hold peers accountable for theirs.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.