Founded in 1987, Croesus is a FinTech offering cutting-edge, easy to use, and highly secure wealth management solutions. With over 180 employees in Montréal and Toronto, the Canadian leader draws on expertise and know-how to provide products and services tailored to the needs of the financial services industry. Its portfolio management solutions and application programming interfaces (APIs) maximize performance, and its data analytics tool allows financial services professionals to make informed decisions. Through the years, Croesus has won several awards as a high-quality product vendor, as well as an employer of choice. In 2019, Croesus acquired softTarget, a company specializing in portfolio rebalancing, whose flagship software iBalance is being integrated with its sophisticated solutions offering.
Montréal, Québec, May 4, 2021 – Croesus earned a spot among the 100 Most Innovative WealthTechs in the World in the annual Wealthtech100 competition organized by Fintech Global. For more than 30 years, FinTech has offered a full range of tools to investment professionals.
“Through its forward-thinking initiatives, its customer-centric approach and its deep expertise in the industry, Croesus has shown it has what it takes to be a global leader. One of our strengths which sets us apart from the rest of the industry is the incredible contribution and motivation of all of our teams. », stated Sylvain Simpson, president of Croesus.
The Director, Product marketing and business promotion is responsible for the creation and operation of the corporate strategic marketing activities plan supporting the Sales team revenue generation and Croesus’ positioning as an innovative wealthtech industry leader.
The director manages the Croesus platform and strategic partner products go-to-market strategies. The director creates product promotional campaigns targeting selected personas for each product and measures ROI. The director produces marketing communication plans and their contents, market and competitive analysis, marketing tools creation and provides support to the Sales team, especially for seminars and trade shows. The director works closely avec the Product, Sales, Customer Service and Employee Experience team.
Management and strategy
In collaboration with the Sales director and the Partnerships director, the director produces market studies for each product, define attainable market size by Croesus and defines appropriate penetration strategies for each territory and target market segments:
- Defines, manages and executes a product and promotional campaign marketing plan following the corporate strategic alignment;
- Responsible for public relations and supports the Vice-presidents and the President;
- Produces marketing update reports for the management team;
- Elaborates content marketing plans, approves them and oversees execution by the team.
- Human resource and budget management of the Marketing team;
- Manages the Pardot platform by Salesforce, orchestrating digital marketing strategies;
- Generates revenue growth through integrated marketing activities with Sales;
- Manages new product launches;
- Manages relations with marketing suppliers, market associations and market analysts.
Externals communications and public relations
The candidate will be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the following external communication tools: product PowerPoint presentations, product promotional videos, blogs, case studies, articles, product sheets, services info sheets, website content, e-books, email campaigns, public relations, social media messages, white papers, infographics and presentations.
- Produce press releases and social media announcements, be the reference point of contact for journalists.
- Manage and produce externals events and conferences to augment corporate visibility in the industry;
- Collaborate with the Employee Experience team to support the employer branding strategy;
- Collaborate with the Employee Experience team, supporting communications and internal events tasks;
- Manage the philanthropic plan and contribute to donation activities, foundations and sponsorships supported by Croesus.
Academic training and experience
- Bachelor of Marketing or related field;
- More than 10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 as marketing manager;
- More than 5 years of experience in the financial services industry (experience in wealth management is an asset);
- Knowledge of Pardot platform by Salesforce (is an asset);
- Expertise in communications, marketing and content writing;
- Experience in trade show and commercial events management.
- Fully bilingual (French and English);
- Capacity to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Leadership and team mobilization;
- Capacity to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data;
- Capacity to present ideas to Management;
- Sens of synthesis
- Recognized skill in decision making;
- Listening skills and openness;
- Excellent time and management skills;
- Creative, dynamic and intrapreneur.
Offer to all our dear Croesussians !
- Base salary + Corporate incentive plan;
- Teleworking (head office_Laval + office in Toronto);
- Sports program: Croesus GYM;
- Telemedicine + group insurance (super useful for the family );
- Group RRSP (% paid by Croesus);
- Goodies Boutique Croesus
Are you interested in this challenge? Do you believe you have the qualities and expertise required for this position? Please complete your application today.
Although all applications are carefully analyzed, we will communicate only with those selected. Thank you for your interest in Croesus.
Job Type: Full-time