Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visit www.zenithmedia.com
This position requires a highly motivated person to work on the day-to-day media executions. This role is an integrated strategy and activation role, with a strong focus on the activation of digital plans.
Account Management: Check flowchart, Media tools and budget tracker
- Build and maintain relationships with media publishers and meet with new vendors to assess value and applicability.
- Strategy and Planning:
- Develop digital RFPs and assist in vendor briefing
- Review plans vs the brief and ensuring formulas/numbers are accurate
- Negotiate rates as directed by the Supervisor and create media plan excel documents
- Manage media plan revisions with vendors and clients
- Work with Analytics on measurement framework
- Lead communication with OOH team on new requests including POP and glamour shots
- Activation and Reporting:
- Review and support Associate/PGD on Campaign Framework, campaign input in Prisma
- Create and send insertion orders in Prisma for digital, and MBox for print once approved
- Manage client/vendor communication on KOC & campaign timelines including creative delivery
- Review and approve all trafficking and act as support throughout the trafficking process to ensure seamless launch
- Confirm pacing from partners and provide recommended optimizations for direct partner buys
- Manage print communications with vendors and update in MBox each month
- Lead draft billing approvals every month and update billing tracker
- Lead ad hoc billing/payment requests from vendors
- Negotiate invoice discrepancies with partner
- 2+ years of media buying/planning experience.
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Hard-working, detail-oriented, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of Prisma platform for entering digital buys
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.