iboss is a cloud-native security company providing organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, aligning to Zero-Trust principles and enabling Federal agencies to address each of the TIC 3.0 use cases. iboss provides network security as a service, delivered as a FedRAMP “in-process” SaaS offering, helping eliminate the need for traditional network security appliances, such as VPNs and web gateway proxies, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 200 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and operates worldwide, including Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Federal Sales Executive will take ownership of an assigned territory and drive revenue through new opportunity acquisition. Their strategy will focus on net new logo and expansion opportunities that build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Exceeding quota & revenue targets through new customer acquisition and expansion of existing customers
- Creating a GTM territory plan and corresponding strategic account plans with an understanding that planning is critical to personal and company long-term success.
- Implementing and executing a consistent pipeline generation process yielding a minimum of 4X pipeline vs. quota.
- Identifying, developing, and closing opportunities through consultative, outcome-based selling.
- Defining and implementing a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results.
- Qualifying opportunities using the MEDDIC Framework.
- Working with sales leadership to accurately forecast opportunities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional internal teams: Sales Engineering, Legal, Product Management, Finance, Security, & Marketing to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles and exceed team goals.
- Developing and promoting strong, long-lasting customer and ecosystem (VAR, SI, SP, etc.) relationships.
- Being a cybersecurity professional: Understand the Federal market drivers, such as the impact of Biden’s EO, TIC 3.0 and the Hybrid workforce, Zero-Trust methodologies, approaches, etc., while also identifying emerging market trends and corresponding impacts.
- 7+ years as an enterprise sales executive with experience working with Federal Government accounts and an understanding of network security.
- Consistent results showing overperformance vs. quota.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and present complex technical topics.
- Interest and willingness to be coached, must work well in a team environment.
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic company events
The responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran, or an individual with a disability.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas