Manages and directs an account management sales force in food service on-premise customers to achieve sales and profit goals within a district. Responsible for driving shareholder value through the maximization of market share. Effectively lead trade execution through the management of field personnel within a designated territory. Designs and recommends sales and execution programs within their territory and sets short- and long-term sales and execution goals for their team. Makes day-to-day decisions for their account management team. Maintains thorough knowledge of department processes. District Sales Managers are looked to for leadership and relied upon to make day-to-day decisions that affects the total supply chain. Our Coca-Cola District Sales Managers are responsible for their teams’ ambassadorship in bringing refreshment to consumers in their communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain partnerships with customers while driving customer satisfaction through excellence in execution.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and partner with sales personnel to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop a sound knowledge of all sales capabilities to effectively sell all products and packages.
- Drive profitable growth at assigned accounts where a lead role is required and participate in joint calls with key account sales partners as necessary.
- Analyze market sales reports to deliver volume and revenue targets.
- Represent Company in local government/community forums, as needed, on issues that impact our business.
- Collaborate with Area Sales Manager and sales personnel to develop key customer relationships and strategies to deliver required execution.
- Responsible for the coaching, developing and encouraging excellence from a diverse team.
- Directly responsible for the management, planning, and administration of sales and distribution of a designated sales territory.
- Manage sales, profit and operational expenses for designated sales territory.
- Monitor market execution and merchandising standards to ensure compliance.
Manage and audit team member's mileage and payroll.
- High School - GED or Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 plus years’ experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 3 plus years supervising sales staff.
- Packaged goods experience preferred; Some beverage experience an asset.
- Strong presence and persuasive presentation skills
- Intermediate computer and database application skills. Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills. Excellent planning and organization skills
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.