Senior Manager, CX Consulting - Remote U. S.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, more demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TTEC Digital helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement and digital transformation.
TTEC Digital is seeking a Senior Manager, CX Consulting with a background in Contact Center Technology/Operations to join our team. This role is US based and will require travel once it's safe to do so.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, CX Consulting who has a holistic perspective on seamless omnichannel customer experience, digital solutions, and technology optimization. You will help to develop and deliver our capabilities to the marketplace through consulting, account management, and sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivery and Account Management (~90%)
- Hands on delivery of engagements while guiding the execution and growth strategy
- Accountability for engagements including quality of delivery and project profitability
- Represent the practice in as a trusted advisor and expert to the client.
- Development of tools, delivery frameworks, case studies and other Intellectual Property to advance our Practice and the quality of solutions we deliver for our clients.
- Provide leadership for key strategic initiatives and collaborative initiatives with TTEC business partners.
Business Development (~10%)
- Serve as an omni-channel, digital technology, customer experience subject matter expert
- Proactively identify and cultivate business opportunities within assigned engagements and accounts
- Convert and expand existing opportunities and build new relationships into consulting solutions and new business
- Established customer experience and digital innovation thought leadership
What skills you'll need:
- 7+ years' professional experience in CX, contact center operations, contact center technology and/or digital transformation.
- 3+ years in management consulting is a plus.
- Considered a customer experience and digital enablement subject matter expert including areas such as omni channel experience design, mobile and digital solutions enablement, contact center optimization, requirements development, agile development, and sales or service operating model transformation.
- Ability to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills.
- Ability to take data and apply it to business case development and demonstrate how it can help the client understand the customer's experience differently or how it can be applied across channels to increase sales and deepen customer relationships for the client.
- Must be able to bring both business and technical perspective to engagements and "connect the dots" for clients when delivering solutions.
- Degree from a globally reputable university in areas such as information management, engineering, and/or business. Master's degree a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $110,000-$145,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
Why TTEC? What we offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as shown below to support your quality of life, career development and goals attainment:
Be Financially Sound
- We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as: Health and flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Mentorship programs
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to have a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their communities
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
"TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com."