Job Title: Business Development RepresentativeLocation: Sacramento, CA
About Lima One Capital
Lima One Capital is the nation’s premier lender for real estate investors. Recognized by the Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest growing companies, Lima One specializes in providing real estate investors with financing for their fix-and-flip, rental, new construction, and multifamily properties. The company, founded by Marines, is distinguished as one of South Carolina’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces. Lima One is headquartered in downtown Greenville, South Carolina, and markets its lending products over a national footprint of 45 states and the District of Columbia. Learn more about us at limaone.com.
Business Development Representative
We are currently seeking highly competitive, driven, experienced outside sales rep for the Sacramento, CA and surrounding markets.
We are proud to offer
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commissions
- First year income of $100K-$200k, with top performers earning far more than 200k
- Medical benefits
- Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent training
- A robust and competitive product suite that finances: Fix and flip; new construction; rental properties; rental portfolio’s; multifamily value add properties loans
You are an accomplished and top producing salesperson. You have a hunters mentality, with an insatiable desire to continuously improve your skills and produce at a high level. You focused predominantly on driving in new business, while maintaining and closing a large multi-million dollar pipeline, at all times. You’re familiarized with the challenges and needs of real estate investors, and are adept at selling financing solutions to them. People recognize you as either a thought leader, or subject matter expert, and you are well versed with product and industry knowledge. Does this sounds like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
In this key Outside Sales position, you will become the face of the company within your region. You will be responsible for educating the market on the Lima One product set, company advantages, and value propositions, to negotiate and close loans. You will be armed with the most diverse and competitive product suite in the industry, and will have access to originating fix and flip, new construction, rental property, rental portfolio, and multifamily bridge loans. These products are in high demand, and you will have a best in class team to support you in everything you do.
Your originations will be sourced by tapping into your network, growing business and referral partnerships, and ultimately developing relationships with successful real estate investors. Although you’ll be responsible for closing loans in your region, you’ll have access to originating loans nationwide.
Overall, you will achieve both the sales goals and service levels of the organization by developing and maintaining strong partnerships, and always striving to exceed expectations. This opportunity provides you with the ability to control your earning potential and career path, while playing an integral role in helping the company achieve its goal of becoming the #1 lender in our industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 1+ years of experience in real estate, fix-and-flip, new construction, rental loans, and/or multifamily preferred
- Possess an existing book of business or an extensive network of contacts that are either real estate investors, mortgage brokers, or referral partners in your local market, or nationwide
- Proven top producer and loan originator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to creatively source and develop new business
- Energetic and passionate about providing the best customer experience in the industry
- Personally, source and submit $4+ Million and fund $3+ million in closed loans per month (after initial training and ramp period)
- Carry yourself with the highest level of professionalism in the industry
- Fully understand the real estate investment industry, and be able to effectively communicate how the Lima One product suite can help our clients grow and prosper
- Educate business partners, referral sources, brokers, and investors on the Lima One value proposition, and become a trusted advisor in your markets for all things related to real estate investment financing
- Be a master of your craft by well versed in the guidelines of Lima One’s product suite, while being able to analyze and accurately structure loan opportunities
- Generate and prospect your own business. Speak at industry events, host meetups, seminars, and industry networking functions to build your book of business and promote the Lima One brand
- Act with urgency and attack each day with great motivation to succeed and be the best in the industry
- Focus your time and efforts on prospecting and driving in new business, while also managing a loan pipeline with strong closing conversions
- Provide unmatched customer service
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration, please apply directly on our website at www.limaone.com