Do people commend you on your grit and the ability to FSO (figure-stuff-out)? Are you ridiculously driven by crushing goals (personal and professional) and making a ton of money while doing so?
We’re a leading cloud-based IT training company that sets itself apart with top-notch learning materials, world-class instructors, and studio-quality video production for companies like Land Rover, McDonalds, PetSmart, the U.S. Navy, and way more.
The primary objective of the Business Development role is to support the Account Executives and Directors by providing superior prospect and client information, feedback, and content to aid in achieving the Sales Department’s revenue goals. This is accomplished by calling on key decision makers at Fortune 1000 companies and strategizing the optimum marketing approach for each prospect. This position will directly impact the Sales Team’s revenue flow. **(must live in CA, AZ, TX, PA, NH or FL states only)
Think you might be a match? Look no further:
- You'll work with the sales teams to create, gather, and interpret information on programs to drive and close business.
- This is a phone sales position, so you aren’t afraid to talk to anyone at any time.
- You want to hone your craft and are open to continuous self-improvement, must be coach-able and thrive on training and mentoring.
- You gotta have the ability to not just hear what a person is saying, but to actively listen.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously – life is meant to work hard and have fun!
Okay, now that we got that out of the way… what’s in it for me?
- Competitive base pay + bonus/commission
- Work from home but on a badass team!
- Comprehensive training with ongoing career development aka we only promote from within
- Spiffs, spiffs, spiffs: air pods, TVs, trips, and more
- Gain extensive knowledge of the industry-leading CRM tool, Salesforce
- Train with current top producers and improve daily with feedback and experience
- Benefits effective the 1st the month following employment
- 15 days PTO plus paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)