The Workday Solutions Architect position will enable and support business solutions across Human Capital Management. They will use their Workday expertise and analysis skills to assess and translate complex business needs into defined requirements. This position analyzes, configures, tests, implements and maintains the Workday application and the interfaces with other systems, as well as provides advanced knowledge and expertise in problem determination, evaluation and resolution.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics
NeoGenomics Laboratories is comprised of a national team of experts in developing and delivering laboratory diagnostic and clinical trial services with a focus in cancer. Together, we work to solve the medical, scientific, and logistical challenges of making precise diagnoses, aiding in bringing new therapies to market and finding the unusual hallmarks of each patient’s disease that point the way to proper treatment.
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
- Hands-on oversight of production, test, and development environments and services by identifying, resolving and/or escalating issues.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive and lead business requirement gathering, design, build, testing and deployment of Workday functionality.
- Analyze business process to identify and implement solutions to address business specific requirements and provide continuous improvement.
- Responsible for ongoing support, maintenance and updates to Workday modules (Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Compensation).
- Identify and resolve data/integration issues.
- Lead the review, testing, and update cycle of Workday patches and quarterly upgrades, ensuring seamless implementation.
- Documenting complex process modeling and translating user needs into business and functional requirements.
- Driving best practices for the Workday system to be audit and SOX compliant.
- Manage functional issues and work effectively with Workday support.
- Responsible for configuring changes to security setup within Workday as assigned. Create security models based on the key functional responsibilities of the end user as assigned. Provide timely and relevant communications relating to potential scope of releases to the primary, and other stakeholders as assigned.
- Assist as needed in granting security access to Workday following security protocols and verify proper security protocols are being followed across impacted. Manage and maintain listing of Workday security definitions.
- Operates as lead contributor, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, IT, or related field
- Workday certified, with 5+ years of Workday experience in core HCM and other modules
- Previous Project Management experience
- Medical Laboratory or Health Care Industry experience desired
- Experience with integrations preferred
- Experience with Security configuration and management
- Expertise with Workday Studio, Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB), Document Transformation, and Report Writer
- Strong knowledge of Workday security, SOX compliance, and controls to effectively manage and maintain security and roles
- Ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable roadmap and also implement quick tactical solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to work with limited general supervision