This is a full-time, in-person position.
Must be local in the greater Denver area or willing to move to the greater Denver area.
Senior Digital Account Manager
What you'll do:
Key Responsibilities of this Position:
- Create & execute an effective marketing strategy in collaboration with the SEO and PPC team.
- Manage client expectations, requests, and make suggestions to benefit the client experience.
- Ensure your service team is effectively managing and maximizing marketing spend to generate high-quality opportunities for the lowest possible cost.
- Collaborate with sales, BDR, product, and account management teams to align on strategies and campaigns needed to achieve goals across the company.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Communication, or another relevant field of study is required.
- 4+ years of successful experience working in an agency environment in a client services role managing multiple clients in diverse industries.
- Deep understanding of campaign reporting tools such as Agency Analytics, Data Studio, and SEMrush.
- Experience with digital campaign KPI’s and reporting campaign performance.
- Experience creating and executing successful marketing strategies alone or with teams.
- Strong presenter that can host video conferences and can lead meaningful conversations with a variety of marketing managers and business owners.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Personal Attributes we Value:
- Enjoys working with people and is calm under pressure.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- An experienced eye for both great design and effective conversion.
- Creative, consultative, collaborative, and a strong communicator.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success.
- Command presence, not afraid to lead or manage to keep your team accountable.
- Initiative: the ability to get started and work independently when necessary, to come up with ideas, and carry them out.
- Highly structured, disciplined, and organized in creating and supporting, and developing new operational processes to ensure a consistent, repeatable outcome.
- A thirst for learning.
- Offers and solicits honest feedback and always has the best interests of the team and the customers in mind.
- Flexible with changing situations while remaining calm, collected, and committed.
- Mentors other team members and collaborates in finding creative solutions.
- Awesome attitude, great energy & relentless work ethic.
Things that make the job awesome:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Opportunity for profit share options
- Health benefits
- Vacation Pay
- A fast-growing company with a big opportunity
- Great team and culture
- Rewarding work solving an important problem
- Digital Marketing: 4+ years (Preferred)
- We are an EOS company!
JobPerks following 60-day probationary period:
- Encouraged PTO + Sick Days.
- Remote Work Days.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Casual Dress.
- Kombucha & Nitro on tap.
- Snack bar.
- Onsite Gym & Shower.
- Free Parking.
- Community Involvement.
- Employee Development.
- Paid Volunteer Day.
- Inclusive Hiring Practices.
- Parental Leave.
- Promote from within.
- Mentorship Program.
We look forward to meeting you!
Nuclear Networking provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.