Welcome to BizIQ! Inc 5000 winner 5 years in a ROW! We made the INC 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the Nation! We have an A+ Rating with the BBB and 4.8 stars with 600+ verified reviews on Google.
BizIQ has helped over 25,000 small business owners capture and convert new customers by increasing their visibility on major search engines, mobile devices, local maps, major directories and popular social media channels. If you are looking for a career with a hyper growth company that offers a service you will be proud to sell, look no further.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for creating customized software solutions such as web services, user interfaces, coding programs, and databases, while managing the maintenance of each. He or she will have knowledge of wireframes, code review, ERD diagrams, decision tree documentation, lead development would all be required facets of the candidate’s experience. The ideal candidate will contribute to the design of solutions based on current and future requirements. You will be responsible for code review as well as database management.
We are looking for an analytical and results-driven technician who possesses a strong understanding of systems automation and interface, software, and system architecture.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Responsible for relational database design.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Ensure systems integration with all API’s presently used and in future opportunities.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Hiring and training development team, managing teams of developers while adding to our culture and creating a winning atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/CE or equivalent
- 5 years of general development experience
- 2-5 years of CRM development experience
- Proficiency in SQL and general database architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full stack development preferred
- Familiarity with PHP, SQL, Java, LAMP
Benefits of working with BizIQ:
- Competitive salary plus generous commission structure
- 401K with annual employee profit sharing
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fun, energetic atmosphere
- BizIQ Bucks! – a peer-to-peer internal recognition program