Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
MW Industries - Southington works with ambitious medical manufacturers, helping accelerate new product development with medical device manufacturing and high-precision components for everything from implants and surgical instrumentation to single-use disposable devices and assemblies. Our divisions will partner with you to refine your designs, improving performance and reducing cost while ensuring compliance with established and emerging regulations.
Through the MW Way of People, Passion, Performance, and Process we have proven to be a world-class supplier of custom springs, fasteners, and precision metal components. Our Southington location wants to become the employer and partner of choice for the medical industry providing world class products to enhance patient outcomes through ECO PRIDE: Ethics, Commitment, Ownership, Perseverance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, and Excellence.
The Inside Sales Representative will help to establish and maintain customer relationships to ensure expectations and deliveries are met. As an inside sales account rep, one will handle the day-to-day administrative activities for assigned customer accounts. Activities include, but are not limited to managing shipping backlog for open orders, quoting and pricing negotiations for currently manufactured parts, working closely with outside sales, and communicating voice of customer between all internal departments.
Inside Sales Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Order processing, data entry, data analysis (costing, pricing, etc), general account management, and strong communication skills.
- Facilitate cross departmental communication between outside sales, customers, and internal departments.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints with QA by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within established time limits.
- Maintain records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Skills & Abilities
- Willingness to learn and go above and beyond for our customers, with an emphasis on customer-centricity.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building-skills, with the ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization.
- Highly proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Service oriented and ability to work with multiple types of people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education & Experience
- Associate’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in customer services, inside sales, or related field.
- Product knowledge and understanding of competitive marketplace is preferred.
- Knowledge of formal quality systems (ISO, AS) is preferred.
MW Industries is a manufacturing environment. The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position including sitting or standing for prolonged periods of time. The employee will be required to communicate with others and work in a noise filled environment. MW Industries will provide any reasonable accommodation to the for mentioned physical requirements.
MW Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Visit us at www.mw-ind.com for more information about MW Industries, Inc. and our affiliate companies.
As a part of MW Life Sciences - Southington, this position requires access to information and/or technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (or, green card holder), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Required)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- One location