This is a fully remote position but must live within a 90 minute commute to Houston to apply due to occasional in-person trainings, team buildings and onsite meetings.
What We Do
Comcast Business started in 2007 providing Internet, Voice and TV services to small businesses. We get the needs of small businesses because we started as one. We grew from a small startup with just 1,200 subscribers to over two million business customers nationwide.
Our customers range from small businesses with dreams to grow, using our Gig Speed network, to multi-site Mid-Market businesses that require extra bandwidth and advanced products, to the largest companies in the nation with evolving needs, complex networks and big IT departments to prove it. From offering exceptional customer experiences for conventions, concerts and sports arenas to helping local start-ups and non-profits complete their first transaction, our teams support some of the largest brands and most influential community pacesetters.
Our team is responsible for generating monthly sales with small to mid-sized businesses through outbound cold calling and lead generation playing a key role in the growth and expansion with our product offerings (Comcast internet, voice and television services). This is a fun and fast-paced environment where you are accountable for individual results and how those impact your team.
Comcast Benefits and Corporate Perks (starting on your first day):
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid training with lots of opportunity for growth!
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with break rooms, training rooms, etc.
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over the telephone using a variety of techniques
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted customer experience scorecard metrics
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline management, organization, effective communication and strong listening skills
- Consult with business customers on their business application, solicit referrals for potential new prospects, and close web leads
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to the outside sales organization
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the first call or escalate issues appropriately
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis, assuring management of prospect database and assures customers' orders are fulfilled
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with customers while using multiple software applications for research and documentation
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Generally, requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.