As an Account Manager with Pristine Inc. you will utilize your strengths and our company training to:
Set discovery meetings to identify prospective client's exterior cleaning needs and budgetary restraints
Offer expert cleaning and maintenance recommendations to generate sales
Provide ongoing, consistent, excellent customer service to clients in order to provide the most amazing customer experience ever.
How Pristine Inc compensates your performance:
- Typical entry level representatives average $50,000 - $90,000 per year while experienced representatives can earn substantially more as there is no commission cap.
- This position is base plus commission.
Our entry level representatives come from diverse professional backgrounds, many of which do not have previous sales or management experience. To take advantage of our training, a successful account manager possesses the following skills and abilities:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts via phone and networking
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
Appearance: Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19