We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our team in our downtown San Francisco office. In this role, you will provide phone and email client support for our industry-leading marketplaces: BizBuySell and BizQuest. You will also assist with operational, auditing, and reporting tasks needed to support the business. As the frontline of the business, you and your team will play a key role in identifying business opportunities and ways to improve our products and enhance customer experience.
To do this, you will collaborate with teammates in all facets of the business – most notably Sales, Product Management and Marketing. Through these efforts, you will directly serve a diverse set of customers including franchisors, brokers, advertisers, entrepreneurs, and investors, helping these people succeed.
This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a talented team serving an exciting, entrepreneurial industry as part of a leading global organization. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and clients, then we would love to talk to you!
- Receive inbound customer service calls and cases ensuring the timely resolution of issues resulting in minimal brand impact and maximum customer satisfaction
- Be the person who delivers first time resolution with quality and professionalism
- Support sales colleagues to ensure the highest standard of customer service is maintained
- Maintain the highest professional standards and promote our ethics of trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Act as first support for technical issues including website, call tracking and login issues
- Manage a portfolio of client communities and listings, maximizing content by proactively seeking out new listings, enriching content and capturing current vacancy information
- Complete on-boarding of new customers ensuring initial Customer Portal training is completed and all information regarding the customer is accurate
- Respond to flagged listings to protect consumers against potential fraudulent listings
- Identify revenue opportunities to move free listings to paid listings and upgrade advertising levels for paid listings
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience required preferably in a call center environment
- Demonstrated experience in building rapport over the telephone and overcoming objections in a customer service environment required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g., Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, etc.) when dealing with internal and/or external audiences
- Ability to deliver results while working to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to plan and organize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the Unites States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it - see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: