Diversey’s mission is to protect and care for people through leading hygiene, infection prevention, and cleaning solutions. We develop and deliver innovative products, services, and technologies that save lives and protect our environment. Over the course of 95 years, the Diversey brand has become synonymous with product quality, service, and innovation.
Our fully integrated suite of solutions combines patented chemicals, dosing and dispensing equipment, cleaning machines, services, and digital analysis. We are a trusted partner serving more than 85,000 customers in over 80 countries with a network of approximately 8,500 employees globally.
We are the leading global pure play provider to the cleaning and hygiene industry for the institutional and food and beverage markets. We provide customers peace of mind by helping maintain their brand integrity so they can focus on growing their business. Through end-to-end repeatable services, we deliver the highest standards across customer locations to achieve improved operational efficiency and environmental sustainability.
The Sales Operations Coordinator collaborates with sector sales team members and customers to support new business opportunities, promote sales growth, and maintain key customer relationships. As this role supports both internal and external customers it requires a fine balance of meeting customer needs and expectations along with company policy and procedures. Knowledge of our tools, processes, products, and customer's requirements are essential to providing timely and effective results whether it be the submission of an RFP, managing a new business roll out, or maintaining a customer requirements within a portal.
- Support general internal and external customer requests including:
- Distributor support of set up files, management of Distributor portals and catalog reviews.
- General reference information received via email and phone.
- Manage image requests and uploads.
- Update of tools and files to support Customer Requests.
- Manage all new business rollouts from an operational and customer service perspective. Represent Customer Service as a team member on Customer Leadership Teams from business win through to initial orders, and follow up satisfaction surveys.
- Coordination and completion of Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information
- Maintain a central repository of information related to common RFP/RFI requests to streamline existing process.
- Proactively identify processes that need improvement, remove bottlenecks and champion creation of addition processes.
- Support sector specific growth initiatives including management and processing of equipment installs
- High school completion, Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of MS Office suite. Intermediate level Excel skills required
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, sales support, account management, operations support highly desired
- Computer literacy (CRM Tool- CRM OD, Salesforce, SAP, Gmail and GSuite)
- High speed internet access for work from home capabilities
- Strong attention to detail including data and analytical acumen.
- Professional communication skills – Should be able to communicate with customers, internal stakeholders, peers, and vendors both via verbal and written communications.
- Active listening skills – Ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objectives
- Ability to build relationships by phone and e-mail
- Candidates should have experience and the ability to work in a fast paced environment – Should be able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail - Should be able to complete accurate reporting and analysis quickly
- Action orientated - Should be able self-start and follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes with a willingness to learn
- Collaborative team player - Should be able to establish solid working relationships with stakeholders with a friendly disposition and high energy
- Desire to challenge current processes for improvement
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated; ability to take on additional responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer Service Supervisor
BENEFITS & PREREQUISITES:
As a full-time employee of Diversey, you will be eligible to enroll in our robust benefits package on your first day which includes, but is not limited to, the following;
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401k (w/ Employer Match up to 6%)
- 15 Paid Vacation Days, prorated based on start date
- 8 Paid Holidays Annually
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated based on start date
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Diversey provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to be considered for any position to be filled unless the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected] .