Basecamp Fitness Studio Manager East Memphis
Basecamp Fitness delivers lifechanging fitness experiences in 35 minutes because every diem deserves full carpe!
Basecamp Fitness is seeking a high-performance leader that is action oriented, organized, resourceful and passionate about transforming lives and business success to join our corporate team as a Studio Manager for Basecamp Fitness.
You're the right fit if you have HEART and HUSTLE to launch basecamp fitness in Cahaba Heights.
JOB SUMMARY: As a Studio Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and daily direction to the sales, operations and fitness teams in the studio. This critical position must have a solid understanding of sales and operational excellence. As the sales leader, the Studio Manager must execute internal and external lead generation strategies to increase membership sales as well as promote the culture of welcoming, encouraging and celebrating our members. This leader must possess a high caliber approach to coaching and staff development.
Is this you? keep reading below-
Key Positon Responsibilities:
Staff Leadership and Training
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and on-boarding all new employees.
- Plan and execute on staff training, and ongoing coaching and development for high performance of each team member.
- Lead the scheduling of all studio staff.
- Work with team for ongoing process improvement and a vigilance in a quality experience for our members.
- Lead the performance management activities with each staff member including setting goals, ongoing coaching, career development and performance reviews.
- Lead performance coaching for employees that are not meeting performance expectations.
- Act as a coach to the Assistant Studio Managers (ASMs) and as a resource to each of the studio’s employees to help inspire each person to be highly engaged in their role.
- Manage the proven sales process and work to exceed all sales while maintaining budget targets.
- Lead and coordinate initial and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, marketing, outreach).
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems.
- Build and maintain class size through scheduling optimization.
- Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s) defined for: customer service feedback; revenue; inventory; payroll; facilities; and other costs related to business operations.
- Monitor the P&L reports for the studio and use data to fill in any gaps between actual performance and company projections.
- Audits and verifies the studio’s payroll information each payroll cycle.
- Compliance and adherence to Business Policies for daily studio operations.
- Ensure branding through consistency and continuity in all actions.
- Prioritize studio performance issues to make certain that the issues most directly affecting profitability are addressed first.
- Develop a high energy studio culture through contests and incentive based motivation.
- Drive team development by facilitating inspiring team meetings that increases trust and accountability throughout the entire staff.
- Conducts regular sales staff meetings and attends all required meeting webinars.
- Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
Since you're still here, let's make sure you have what it takes,
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and clients
- Minimum 3 years of previous sales experience required
- Min 3 years of management experience required, including directly overseeing all aspects of staff management from hiring, training, supporting, discipline, and termination
- Fitness Presale experience preferred
- Group fitness experience preferred
- Previous management experience in the health & fitness industry preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage client and staff concerns
- Strong computer skills required with knowledge of MS office programs (Excel, Word) and wiliness to learn our sales operating system (MarianaTek Online)
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business or related field with 3+ years of management experience preferred
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- How many years of Group Fitness experience do you have?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Supervising experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location