LOCATIONS: Berkeley + Richmond
- $20 an hour, paid direct deposit
CannaCraft is one of the largest and most recognized Cannabis companies in California. Our award-winning brand portfolio is the convergence of industry expertise, cutting-edge technology, and the belief that cannabis has the power to transform lives for the better.
California'™s most robust brand portfolio offers hundreds of cannabis products masterfully crafted by leading cannabis researchers and scientists. Our family of brands includes AbsoluteXtracts, Care By Design, Care By Design Hemp, Farmer and the Felon, HIFI Hops, Loud + Clear, and Satori.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for Brand Ambassadors to join CannaCraft.This opportunity will afford the right person a chance to become part of our existing team and they will be instrumental in helping to shape the direction and future of our company. They will be responsible for strengthening our relationships with our dispensaries and our customers through relationship building, product education, and representing the positive virtues and character of CannaCraft.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- We are looking to fill one opening and will consider candidates who live locally within the following territories: Sacramento
- Serve as a boots-on-the-ground representative to our top tier accounts and support the marketing and sales teams in strengthening retailer and customer relationships
- Visit dispensaries, collectives, and other events as required, educating consumers and budtenders on CannaCraft products
- Active collaboration with Marketing Agency in identifying new sales leads and opportunities
- Engage with consumers at retailers to enable their informed buying decisions and grow brand loyalty through a positive personal human experience
- Measure promotional efficiency and help improve our campaigns through insights gained in the retail environment
- Track and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and report progress and feedback to the Account Manager
- Maintain working knowledge of CannaCraft products in order to be a subject matter expert and educator
- Ensure distribution of marketing collateral, POS merchandising, swag, and sales tools among internal team members and accounts
- Represent CannaCraft at trade shows, events, and conferences.
- Make recommendations to retailers to improve promotional activities and ensure brand integrity
- Compile a database of budtender contact information
- Engage in Social Media activities as defined by Cannacraft
- Audit merchandising efforts for engagement and support improvement of field marketing campaigns
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required apparel as supplied
JOB REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
- MUST be 21 years of age or older
- Candidate must have open availability on weekdays and weekends
- 3 years of customer service experience, previous Brand Ambassador experience a plus
- Be on-site on time for all training and event activations
- Driver's license, clean driving record, and auto insurance
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
- Excellent verbal communication & presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply product-related information in a professional manner
- Proven ability to execute a strategy for assigned territory that generates and develops new business
- High level of integrity, personal motivation, accountability and radical self-reliance
- Willingness to work occasional weekends & after-hours for educational business meetings, trade shows, events & presentations
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Why are you passionate about working in the cannabis industry?
- Please least any direct experience working in the cannabis industry?
- Do you have open availability to work?
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location