As the Director, Software Value Optimization you will lead the team responsible for engaging with strategic customers to execute a variety of service offerings designed to drive improved experience and results, increased ROI and effective use/increased adoption of their Trintech solutions. Your team will create working strategies with key customer stakeholders to identify the steps necessary to use Trintech solutions to advance successfully through their financial transformation journey. As a key member of the Customer Success leadership team, you will provide strategic direction for Software Value Optimization efforts, deploy resources efficiently to meet customer value optimization needs, identify unmet value optimization needs of the customer base and design new service offerings to meet them. You will work with leaders across the organization to increase the effectiveness of your practice by refining where in the customer journey you can impact customers most with service offerings. You will establish appropriate KPIs to measure, track and report on success of the value optimization efforts using insights to refine your execution plan for the team. Your focus is to drive increased customer success with Trintech solutions, satisfaction with their use and adoption/expansion of investment in our products.
- Establish, implement and maintain a standard set of software value optimization offerings to include target usage of the engagement, process to execute, required activities (value add, increased adoption), objectives, key results, execution plan and results reporting.
- Establish a scorecard to measure the success of software value optimization offerings and a cadence to highlight progress of your team’s engagements to management.
- Establish and execute a plan of delivery of software value optimization services to include triggers for service, recipients of service, duration of service and timing of delivery of service.
- Initiate, maintain and report on a transactional NPS for customers upon completion of their software value optimization service, using insights to refine your team’s offerings and/or delivery (such as new methods, practices and processes that reduce turnaround time).
- Provide guidance to the team to utilize a consultative approach in software value optimization engagements encouraging early wins, customer buy-in and development of trusted advisor status.
- Work collaboratively with customers to assess current usage, issues and goals and translate their objectives into business reality through the effective use and increased adoption of their Trintech solutions.
- Work with leaders across the organization to leverage lessons learned from your team’s practice broadly across the customer base to elevate the overall customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date on new features and functionality of the Trintech product portfolio and related offerings in order to maintain an understanding of customers’ evolving needs and translate them into added value usage.
- Increase customer sentiment, advocacy, and investment (customer lifetime value (CLV)).
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/IT, CPA preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in consulting role in finance or software.
- Ability to understand competing demands for resources and develop a plan for how to most effectively deploy them.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (working collaboratively across the business with no supervision) and ability to drive motivation of coworkers and employees
- Ability to direct and redirect team activities to achieve departmental goals
- Excellent organization, project management, time management and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Trintech serves its customers
- Foster a “win together” approach to team culture. Celebrate wins. Be a great coach