We are seeking a Business Development Manager to act as a lead sales producer for enterprise and large volume strategic sales opportunities. The Business Development Manager must possess the discipline to autonomously generate leads for their sales efforts, research prospects, cold call, network, and build loyal relationships with all levels of prospect and client decision-makers. Past experience in B2B, enterprise account development is required. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking quick upward mobility and career growth.
- Prospect for opportunities, nationwide & Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospect management through to close
- Successfully transition wins onto an account management team
- Leverage internal resources to prospect and generate qualified leads
- Manage varied sales cycles with order values ranging from 50-300k
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- You’ll establish a strong healthy relationship with executives and Dept. heads at one or more strategic accounts.
- You will build strong relationships with new clients through meetings, networking and referrals.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on our service offerings and process.
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Demonstrate a proven record of C-suite sales success
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and organization skills
- Proven track record of 3-5+ years of high achievement in B2B sales
- Be an inspirational new business hunter - You understand that activity breeds results and are motivated internally to create that activity
- You have a high energy level, a strong sense of urgency and a passion for what you do.
- You understand the importance of networking and leverage your consultants for referrals.
- Have an entrepreneurial flair, be highly organized, and show demonstrable business acumen
- Enterprise sales experience and experience with complex enterprise sales in non-customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33613: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19