Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices, automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems. For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
Responsible for the development, performance, and maintaining relationships with Hamilton Representatives and distributors. Requires management of partners, establish plans and strategies to expand customer base to meet and exceed yearly growth targets and provide timely support relating to technical support, pricing, promotions, customer credit, and training. Success in this position requires quick resolution to these issues so they do not become a barrier to growth.
- Establish a working relationship with the representatives and distributor contact(s) assigned to Hamilton's sensor product line.
- Development of a business plan and sales strategy for the assigned territory that ensures attainment of company sales targets.
- Perform a yearly business review with all Reps and Distributors to identify sales targets for the coming year. Review the plan (supported with sales numbers) with the Rep/Distributor on a monthly basis and provide additional support where necessary to achieve the forecasted sales growth.
- Initiates, identifies, and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new customers in territory.
- Coordinate with the reps to create effective co-travel opportunities where multiple customers visits, demo follow-ups or lunch and learns can be accomplished in a single trip.
- Assists team in the development and implementation of marketing plans and objectives, as needed.
- Maintains accurate records and reports on feedback from the field to senior management.
- Controls expenses and time management to meet budget guidelines and productivity.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Hamilton Reps to build motivation and, technical expertise on all products.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.ie: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Science Based Degree
- Experience with sales and distribution of process pH, Dissolved Oxygen, and Conductivity sensors.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel at least 75% of the time with no restrictions.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to complete tasks on time and from the road.
- Understanding of the markets where Hamilton competes including Biopharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Chemical Processing, etc.
- Technical background in analytical chemistry, electrochemistry or instrumentation technology.
- Experience in process analytical markets.
- Successful experience in sales of highly technical products.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, work independently.
- 5 years of technical sales experience in the process analytics market is a plus.
- Track record of maintaining and growing relationships with distribution partner representatives.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive a sales team.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.