Job Title: Sales Representative - Full Time
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Primary Function: Create and nurture sales opportunities from inception through to close for iApotheca’s EconoRoute Delivery Software.
Salary: $50,000 Base, $10,000 Easily Attainable Bonus, $10,000-40,000 Commission Structure
Location: Canada - Remote work from home or coworking space
Are you interested in joining a passionate and driven team of individuals who are changing the way pharmacy delivery is done in North America? Are you looking to build a career in sales alongside a fast-moving technology company? Do you want to work with a team and company where you can constantly see and feel the difference you are making? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas? Do you want to work with a team that is on the cutting edge of B2B delivery software?
If this sounds like you, then continue reading as we may be a perfect fit!
My name is Spencer, and I am one of the co-founders of iApotheca. We are looking for an individual to join our team who is interested in working with a passionate group of technology creators and growing a career in sales.
iApotheca helps enable pharmacies to offer same-day and next-day delivery at affordable rates and streamline the entire delivery operation.
We are looking to continue to grow and build an amazing team… that’s where you come in!
The Sales Representative (SR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of pharmacies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SR will conduct conversations with pharmacy owners to help identify how we can improve their delivery process using our EconoRoute platform. This will be done through online demos and nurturing prospects throughout the sales process. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented and can effectively communicate and work with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Learn and execute on iApotheca’s sales prospecting and closing strategies
- Complete prospecting activities through cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages
- Book and complete online demos with sales opportunities until closed
- Maintain detailed account records in the CRM
- Strategize with the Chief Executive Officer and other sales representatives on new sales strategies
- Regular communication with current customers to generate further sales opportunities and referrals
- Leverage other sales technologies to operate efficiently
- A passion for sales or tech sales and a desire to continuously learn and improve
- 2+ years sales or similar experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience, or other related business experience
- Excellent conversation skills over the phone and the ability to write clear and effective sales emails
- Hubspot experience is a plus
- An understanding of any of the following areas is a plus: LinkedIn prospecting, sales navigator, cold calling strategies, live demo’s
- Motivated to grow and succeed as a sales professional
- A continuous learner and coachable individual
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A great team player
- Enjoy assisting and growing alongside your sales colleagues versus competing with them head-to-head
If this sounds like a great fit, we would love to have you apply. Please include your resume, a cover letter, and two references.
About iApotheca Healthcare
iApotheca is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) organization providing solutions to pharmacies across North America that streamline their day-to-day operations and improve their profitability and customer experience. EconoRoute is iApotheca’s delivery software that helps enable pharmacies to offer same-day and next-day delivery and optimize their delivery operation from end to end.
iApotheca is a team of creators, builders, and doers who use technology to help improve the lives of pharmacy teams and the patients they serve.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
Remote position, our team works from home.
- sales: 2 years (preferred)