TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER – WESTERN REGION
Corelis Inc. is a leader in high-performance JTAG-Boundary-Scan tools, Bus Analysis tools, and Embedded Test tools for hardware development and automated testing. Corelis offers the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products and is an industry leader in the JTAG interface and boundary-scan market. Corelis has an immediate opening for an outside technical sales engineer. As an industry leader and innovative technology group, we work together to deliver the highest quality of boundary-scan products to our customers.
We are seeking an ambitious and self-starting team player. Corelis offers a challenging and professional environment, attractive compensation, and a very competitive benefits package.
This position works closely with the internal sales team to develop and manage new accounts. You will engage customers at all levels within client organizations and require frequent communication with them.
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to aggressively develop new business opportunities.
- Ability to work with our SalesForce database for all account activity recording, forecast generation, and quoting.
- Ability to provide pre-sales technical expertise to manufacturers' sales representatives.
- Ability to lead and conduct online and in-person product demonstrations independently and in conjunction with independent sales representative firms.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)desired.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated technical sales success.
- Knowledgeable in Boundary Scan (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) technology desirable but not required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Minimum 50% travel.
- References will be checked.