Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, JLG and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Based out of our Rocky View store AB, this position will report directly to the Parts Manager. The Parts and Service Sales Representative, also known as Outside sales representative will be tasked with increasing the Parts and Service department revenue by promoting our equipment inspection programs, John Deere parts and apparel, and On-Site Parts program to other businesses, existing clients, and new, potential customers. Travel using a company truck is required. Please note that this is an hourly wage position with some incentives, not a commission role.
What does the role look like?
Outside Parts and Service Sales to grow the business at the branch
- Approaching other businesses to promote our John Deere parts and service department within our line of business
- Travelling to our existing clients and new customers to offer parts and services directly
- Promoting farm essential parts, quick moving parts and other parts that will help the customers operation
- Signing customers up for our John Deere parts online (customer portal)
- Invoicing parts
- Promoting our service inspections and mechanical work to keep our shop busy throughout the year
- Presenting our service inspection program and the value it offers (along with our parts too)
- Making our customers aware of our connected support services and explaining the advantages
- Ensure customers are aware of our parts and service promotions
- Acquiring new customers and increasing existing business will be a key focus to grow our product support pipeline
- Delivering parts to customers
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience
- An individual who is driven to succeed and grow a business
- Someone who can effectively build rapport with others
- Experience in the agriculture industry would be a strong asset or parts / service knowledge
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus