Heartland Label Printers is a printing company specializing in pressure sensitive labels. We have had continuous growth since 1990, by serving the transportation, grocery and pharmaceutical industries along with many other markets. We have almost 200 people on our team between our Little Chute, WI, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, and Windham, ME locations. Check out what we have to offer!
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
Develops clear and effective written proposals/ quotations for current and prospective customers.
Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints, including late payments.
Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
Creates and manages a customer sales plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
Plans and organizes personal sales forecast and strategy to achieve annual objectives for the assigned territory/segment.
Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Follows Company’s Core Values
- Excellent Communication skills, Oral & Written: The extent to which an individual communicates with clarity, actively engaging in conversations in order to clearly understand others’ messages and intent, and received and processes feedback.
- Financial/business acumen (math skills)
- Analytical and negotiating skills
- Problem Solving skills: The ability to recognize courses of action which can be taken to handle problems or potential problems and applying contingency plans to solve those problems.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive fast paced environment, as an individual and on a team
- Detail Orientated: The ability of the individual to pay attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant.
- Relationship Building skills: The ability to establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Sales Ability: The ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects or clients.
- Self Motivated: Demonstrated ability to drive for results, reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
- Prior experience with Label Sales or Converting Sales – 5 yrs minimum
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and CRM systems
HEARTLAND OFFERS TEAM MEMBERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
To learn more about our company and view our other opportunities, visit www.hrtlp.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled/Vets